New look for LePou's LE456

You're right. It could work by placing the logo in the same size in the right bottom corner of the grill, giving it the same design as the le456 logo.

...And I'm on a mac too, but to make things worse - I use Pro Tools, so AU units are a no-go for me :cry:

Let's collect the funds and give them to Alain so he can buy RTAS developer kit :)
(actually, I don't know how does someone obtain the license for RTAS plugins...)

Isn't the vst to rtas adapter/wrapper working?

I think the Poulin logo sits well where it is right now, I agree with Fbarre that you should remove the brackets and only have the first letter upper case though. Also I noticed a typo, the Lead mod on the green channel is supposed to read Clean, at least that's what the current GUI reads. And is the current size of the image the real size or did you just scale it down? Because to be honest a lot of the text on the plugin is kinda blurry and small. I guess I'm nitpicking a bit now but whatever.:loco:

I think the Poulin logo sits well where it is right now, I agree with Fbarre that you should remove the brackets and only have the first letter upper case though. Also I noticed a typo, the Lead mod on the green channel is supposed to read Clean, at least that's what the current GUI reads. And is the current size of the image the real size or did you just scale it down? Because to be honest a lot of the text on the plugin is kinda blurry and small. I guess I'm nitpicking a bit now but whatever.:loco:

The best thing actually is to use original logotype of "Poulin" that is found on other LePou's plugins (it's actually a simple typography... but it's still a unique one to LePou plugs), and it's all capitals (sorry guys :) )

Lead -> Clean = My bad!

The preview that you see is an actual size/resolution, so there's no scaling (and the whole skin is actually larger than the current/original one). As for the blurry text, well, it's just a problem that anti-aliasing can't really work that well on such small font (I won't use larger font cause it won't look realistic, and it would look more cartoonish), but certain trick can be applied to enhance it a bit more (which I will do as soon as I get back to it).
Thanks to all of you for your comments! :)

No disrespect for the creator of the original skin but this is so TITS.

By the way, this is probably the most beautiful guitar amp plugin gui I've ever seen.

You asked for it - you got it! :p

Here's the design for the Legion - as the amp sim itself, this is an original design.

As usual, comments are welcomed! :)

k21peq