New Maiden album details!

Platinum Maze said:
- The Nomad rules. One of the better songs on BNW, IMO. Opening riff kicks major ass. I'll take this and Ghost of the Navigator over any post-1992 song I've heard from Maiden.

I'd say that the best post 1992 IM songs are Sign Of The Cross and The Wicker Man. The latter totally reminded me of classic Powerslave days and I was totaly anxtious to hear BNW those days...

- No one in their right mind should be holding their breath for another Piece of Mind or Powerslave. Not going to happen...

You know what puzzles me the most?
Adrian and Bruce made two stellar albums together, yet since they've returned to Maiden the two albums made aren't worth even to stand in the shadow of the giants such as "Accident of Birth" and "Chemical Wedding" are... Yes, BNW is okay and DoD sucks ass (IMO, dont forget!) but the pairs are worlds apart quality-wise.
My guess is that Steve pulls all the strings and the dynamic duo hasn't enough space to breathe creatively. The non-Maiden elements of Bruce/Adrian outputs could be added to Maiden without sacrificing their identity, but I somehow see Steve being very rejective to such ideas...

SickBoy said:
Adrian and Bruce made two stellar albums together, yet since they've returned to Maiden the two albums made aren't worth even to stand in the shadow of the giants such as "Accident of Birth" and "Chemical Wedding" are...

:worship:notworthy

And I can add "Tyranny Of Souls" without doubt. Still believe they should bring Roy Z instead of Kevin Shirley :heh:

NP: Obus - 'Deprisa, Deprisa'

The album art is amazing I have to say. I loved the Maiden art work up until Blaze came along and thats when it all got computer generated and shit like the music videos. However I have to say imo this is some of the best art work as of yet and after seeing it I am more than excited about the new album. I can't wait to see them in December only problem is I bet they charge a shit load for a t-shirt.

**Insert Cartman from South Park voice here**

"FUCK YOU GUYS, I LOVE DOD... YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITY!" :LOL:

I respect everybody's opinions... after all to each their own... I still can't comprehend how such as jewel as Pachendale can be treashed... but that's OK, It still kicks my ass every time... no matter who likes it or doesn't! :headbang:

Wyvern said:
And I can add "Tyranny Of Souls" without doubt.

It's a really good release, but not as ingenious as the two I mentioned IMO...

Still believe they should bring Roy Z instead of Kevin Shirley :heh:

I don't think so...
First of all, Roy likes very heavy downtuned sound and likes to color his productions very dark and that wouldn't suit Maiden at all IMO. And most of Roy's productions I've heard sound very (too?) similar to each other.

Mr.Birch, would you please do one final production with Maiden and set them to the right path? :worship:

SickBoy said:
It's a really good release, but not as ingenious as the two I mentioned IMO...

First of all, Roy likes very heavy downtuned sound and likes to color his productions very dark and that wouldn't suit Maiden at all IMO. And most of Roy's productions I've heard sound very (too?) similar to each other.

Mr.Birch, would you please do one final production with Maiden and set them to the right path? :worship:

Agreed.
Agreed.
And, please MR Birch, come home to us!!!!

(I like the recent songs....but hate the production!!!):ill:

SickBoy said:

Maybe so, but you can't denied that Bruce albums, Halford debut and Helloween "The Dark Ride" (both produced by Roy) are great true metal albums capturing the best of those artist (what I can't say from Shirley work with Maiden).

Let's sign a petition (and add a clause to get rid of Gers too :heh: ).

NP: Blitzkrieg - 'Hell To Pay'