NEW IRON MAIDEN ALBUM DETAILS

i think it's an iron maiden album cover, not a historical depiction

edit: the magazine placement is ridiculous, even somebody such as myself with no firearms experience can see that

I hope they specifically point out which one it is in the song. "The one furthest to the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!" Or maybe it's the tank.

IRON MAIDEN: 'The Reincarnation Of Benjamin Breeg' Video To Debut Sunday Night - July 15, 2006
IRON MAIDEN's video for their new single, "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg", will reportedly receive its worldwide premiere Sunday night (July 16) on the web site of the Iron Maiden Online Club (the band's official fan club; you must be a registered member to log in). "We'll be posting it at around midnight on Sunday night (U.K. time) so make sure you're logged in with your Windows Media and Real Players ready to go," reads an announcement that was sent out to the club members earlier today.

Kerrang! magazine has previously described "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" as "an intricate seven-minute epic that starts with a creepy, ominous intro before erupting into a crushing, almost LED ZEPPELIN-esque riff and a powerful, emotive chorus. More obtuse lyrically than most of the album, it's a curious, challenging choice for a single."

"It's very different for us," admitted the band's bassist, Steve Harris. "It's very riffy. The intro has an almost nursery rhyme eeriness. Sometimes you try to create a mood and sometimes it's just there. Everyone's going to ask who Benjamin Breeg is, but you'll just have to find out for yourself!"

IRON MAIDEN's new studio album, entitled "A Matter of Life and Death", is scheduled for release on August 26 in Australia, and August 28 in Europe. A U.S. release is expected in early September. "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" single will precede the album on August 14.

"A Matter of Life and Death" was recorded at Sarm West Studios in London with producer Kevin Shirley, who also worked on the last two MAIDEN albums, 2000's "Brave New World" and 2003's "Dance of Death".

benjamin breeg was the dude in hallowed be thy name

edit: /fotmbm

same edit: krejsy guess that just popped into my mind

Erik said:
Kerrang! magazine has previously described "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" as "an intricate seven-minute epic that starts with a creepy, ominous intro before erupting into a crushing, almost LED ZEPPELIN-esque riff and a powerful, emotive chorus. More obtuse lyrically than most of the album, it's a curious, challenging choice for a single."

omg it's going to suck

JayKeeley said:
omg it's going to suck
DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DON'T YOU THINK I'M A SAVIOUR
DON'T YOU THINK I CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DON'T YOU THINK I CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

DIT
DIT
DIT-DIT

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
THERE'S NO LIMIT

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
THERE'S NO LIMIT

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
THERE'S NO LIMIT

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
NO-NO

NO
NO
THERE'S NO LIMIT

lurch70 said:
IID00002173.JPG

Looks like fuckin Iced Earth .... :lol:

Death On the Road dvd, is it out??? I have looked, but have not seen.....