New Megadeth guitarist?

Didn't he have a falling out with him too?! Like with Metallica, Menza, Junior, James, Degrasso, you get the idea...
I think Dave wrote "Liar" from "So Far, So Good... So What!" cause of Chris. But with Dave this stuff comes and goes. He's hated James and Lars, then says James sends him Christmas cards, bad mouthed Pantera, then tours with Phil and Down on the Heaven and Hell tour.

When I saw them a couple years ago he was awesome.

Seen him with Deth twice & he couldn't play the solos right either time. He will just stop in the middle of a solo to slide down the neck during a part he probably can't play. I also wasted $10 on their new DVD which was also pretty bad. He sort of seemed to be having trouble playing some of the riffs, but I know mistakes are always edited out on those kinds of DVDs... I never heard much other stuff he's done, but I do have "House of God" from King Diamond. He plays on that, but I'm not sure which parts are him & which parts are Andy. Whatever the case I think "HoG" is in the bottom 5 KD albums.

Al Pitrelli was a much better player on the Rude Awakening DVD. I met Al at a Transiberian Orchestra show though & he was kinda a tool. At that show he was extremely on point & very much in the mix.

And Dave turning Megadeth into an abomination has a lot less to do with his faith and a lot more with him being a pompus stuck up ass. =]

Yeah, apparently it's Chris Broderick who's the new guy. Can't say I know what he's like as I never listened to Jag Panzer since they have a gay name. :)
But if he's as good as the other guys who've been in Nevermore then I'm sure he's technically awesome - the one thing I like about Nevermore is the guitar solos!