New Metallica Vid

What the hell was that???? I couldn't even listen to the whole thing. Once James started "singing" I lasted about 2 seconds and closed the window.

I bought Ride the Lightening the day it came out. That "was" one hell of a band. Dave Mustaine was the only one with a brain and the smartest move he made was to LEAVE. The last good album Metallica had was ...And Justice for All. (last Metallica concert I ever spent money on) They SUCK!!!

I feel ill. :puke:

Dave Mustaine was the only one with a brain and the smartest move he made was to LEAVE.

:lol: For someone who claims to be familiar with the band back to the Ride The Lightning days, you know VERY little about the band's history if you believe that Dave "left" the band.....

If Dave is so great, how come he is more concerned with what Metallica is doing than his own band?

Well, this is my first venture into the Jag Panzer forum, and this is an unfortunate welcome. It wasn't half bad until James turned into a dying cow. The solo/breakdown seemed reminiscent of the Metallica of yesteryear, then the dying cow came back for an encore. Nice try Metallica, but it might be time to call it quits