New Metallica Vid

Fistertain said:
give 'em a break you guys. I mean sure it isn't that great ... ok ... it's really bad, but really, there aren't any bands that old still writing viable music. It's just the way it works. As long as they are still here playing live I'll love em. Try to get that video with them playing ALL of MoP, it seriously rips. I just hate how much shit Metallica have to take when Slayer have been serving us shit for just as long (even longer if you happen to like TBA - ReLoad like I happen to) yet are still praised for giving us gayer versions of riffs they wrote 20 years ago. "Religion is hate, religion is war, religion's a whore!" BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Man, I'm not even a Slayer fan, and that song was a thousand times worse than the worst Slayer song I've heard.

AnvilSnake said:
We all worship Metallica's first 4 albums. Hell, they're on my top 10 list of all time. But that doesn't mean we have to like their new albums, nor does it mean we have to support them. If we bought any of their good albums, thats as much support they need. I do own all their stuff, yes, so this is quite contradicting, but thats because I didn't know what I was getting into either one. I can tell you I will NOT be buying their newest one though. YAY for downloading.

Dont you think it`s better to be suprised by the band as a listener than to get same old shit repeated with every album only with different titles and front-cover?
Personally, I think that all Metallica`s albums were different from previous ones, it`s audiable for sure, you can hear it if you`re not deaf. That`s why they are one of these bands that has not eat their own tail and probably never will. They don`t give a fuck what people say or want - they CREATE instade of ripping-off. They follow their path, still searching for the new ways of expression. They dont give a fuck if people say it`s good or bad - it`s good for themselves as the artists and only that matters. That`s why they`ll not be forgotten by the next generations. Only the Greatest Live Forever.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAMES HETFILED :headbang:

PS. Back in 1985 James said they aint a thrash metal band - they are Metallica.

was a b side from the load album. thats why jame$ said theyre were no lyrics. theyve had it written musically since 1995 and are just now writing lyrics for it.

this song is a disgrace. a LOAD b SIDE??????? the entire fucking album was a b side if you ask me.

I'll only say this, I was fuking huge fan of Met 81-91. Those were happy days.. Yes from that fateful day in 81' when my buddy gave me a tape of Metal Up Your Ass, till the last time I really jammed to the black album.

Since then, I have not heard a single note from them that I like. Hell, I have a hard time listening to KE'A, RTL, MoP without thinking how bad of a disgrace they have become. :puke:

I certainly do not wish them harm, but, do wish they would stop making music and just fade to black.......