new mix room

James Murphy said:
most of the new gear arrived a day early, so i went out to orlando and picked it up.
goodiesarrive.jpg
thats a sweet pile of gear james! i bet you cant wait to set it up. hopefully you can play with it soon.

James Murphy said:
i'm just not sure if he was joking or whether he really thinks that's a PC. :erk:
Well, IBM made the first PC and that's what kind of processor is inside :D

Looks like some pretty sweet gear. I'm sure the room will be pretty sweet when it's finished.

Nebulous said:
Hehe, im sure we'd all look so dissapointed if we didn't get to go inside and get to take home a free sample :cool:

Yeah. I have a pair of 8040's but they were not free :) It's actually funny that many pros in Finland hate Genelec. It's mostly because of the older 10XX series. You can see them everywhere.

Nebulous said:
Damn even the boxes are sexy!

Speaking of boxes. That G5 box makes a great storage place for VCR tapes! They fit perfect! I've almost fit my entire Jenna Jameson collection in mine!
Congrats, man! There aint no other feeling like picking up a bunch of shit at one time!:kickass:

ahh figured they stopped making them..

how do you like those genelec's? i was thinking about getting a pair but im trying to decide between genelecs and events