New Nightwish date in Atlanta

Just got back home from the Nightwish gig here in Holland at the Heineken Music Hall in Amsterdam (supported by Imperia and After Forever).

When we got the tickets about 4 months ago, i wasn't that excited about this gig due to the venue (capacity of 5500 people, and sold out) becuase i just prefer smaller venues and clubs to visit a gig. Well what can i say...this night was about on of the best gignights i had in the past few years. Imperia wasn't my cup of tea, but beeing a big After Forever fan it was good to see two great bands this past night. Unfortunately they had to replace their drummer for this gig due to a surgeon earlier this week (they found out he had cancer), a very good replacement was found in Ed Warby (great drummer at the past Ayreon and Star One albums/gigs). Floor was singing like an Angel again. And so was Tarja...this Nightwish gig was one not to forget. Excellent show and performance, one of the best lightshows i've seen, combined with fireworks throughout the entire show and even a real shower of water in front of the stage during two songs in the show, Amazing.

So those who get to see them...expect a great show (only a bit short, including encore 90 mins.), i enjoyed every single second!

Henk

PS, did i already mentioned Tarja her singing was incredible? no? well it was!

NobleKnight said:
This coming from someone whose board picture is a close up of there tits? PUHLEEZE

;)

It's cause of what the shirt says A-hole! Can you READ? Probably not. Who is reading this to you? Huh? Brianna?

Besides, it's a helluva lot better than that scary mug shot in yours punky.

thedelicateflower said:
...hey!!!...my people did not receive the memo from your people concerning this!...make mental note...tess does NOT get any vodka sauce.... ;)

Ooops -- I'm sorry! Did you guys get tickets? Get tickets and we'll go to the PP first and then head over to see NW :) AND THEN we'll have the vodka sauce :)