new Norwegian BM documentary

Very nicely done, much respect to the way Ghaal leads his life, 3 cups of ale shall be poured in his name. :kickass:

My only complaint is the film crew, holy hell what faggotry!! <My lungs are going to explode, this isn't field and stream magazine> Fucking emos with their lopsided dos floundering in the wind. :erk:

I really need to visit Norway, I was swept up with emotion from the various landscape shots. That lake in particular had to be the most majestic thing I have seen in my life! :kickass:

That was a hell of a lot better than I expected. The atmosphere was great. Those last shots on the mountain were pretty awesome.

Honestly, who follows Gaahl of all people into the wilderness and doesn't expect to be led to a shack at the top of a frozen mountain?

Wow, I just watched the first part and this is really well done.

The extent of my knowledge of Gorgoroth is that they are named after a place in Middle-earth.

Conclusions:

Gaahl is one creepy dude. At the same time, he doesn't seem completely full of shit like one would assume, his views on nature are great, and he has an "extensive wine collection." I can dig it.

The music is pretty awesome, if this is all Gorgoroth I might have to pick up some of their stuff.

I still don't give a shit about black metal ideology, although in concept I can appreciate it. It's like good lyrics or awesome artwork that come along for the ride on a great album. Definite bonus, but no real bearing on how much I enjoy the actual music itself.

I'm drinking bourbon.

The cabin at the end was amazing. I'd love to die somewhere like that.

I can only agree with what have been said earlier: that was very cool documentary which will probably increase Gorgoroth's popularity many times over, and that perhaps for good reasons too

MajestikMøøse;6089964 said:
Yeah, he does that. I thought my player fucked up also, but then I saw that the candle in the background was moving.

Then he takes a drink from his glass of wine and then it's over.

That is one of the greatest things I have ever seen. I'm quite sure that the one pansy that couldn't stop whining shit himself repeatedly during that time span. :lol:

somewhat of a continuation of my initial post ... nice little interview with Peter Beste and Gaahl Schiffer

Last edited by a moderator: