New Novembers Doom forum. Cool

The Knowing, IMO, is excellent as is Of Sculptured Ivy.... I need to give Amid It's Hallowed Mirth a few more spins.

I didn't find out about this band until around the time Katatonia went alternative with Tonights Decision (TD and LFDGD are shit IMO). Boy was I happy someone was picking up where Katatonia left off. I am very anxious for To Welcome the Fade.

dark Symphonies has posted that the official release date for the new CD is September 9th, but they also just posted this...

"Dark Symphonies will be closed from Wednesday, July 24 until Monday, July 29 for 16th Annual Milwaukee Metalfest. We also want to remind everyone who attends the MMF that they can purchase the NEW NOVEMBERS DOOM CD "To Welcome the Fade" a month earlier than the actual release date! This special opportunity is strictly limited to MMF attendees only...see you there!"

So if you'll be there, you can snag it early!

Thanks to everyone for stopping in so soon after this thing was created! Anyone at Milwaukee Metalfest this weekend, be sure to say HEY should you see any of us.

THANKS AGAIN!
Eric
November's Doom

Excellent. I was wondering when there might be a forum on UM. Once again Mark does a great job.

I need to listen to The Knowing more. I really liked it the few times I played it, but there is so much music to listen to. :eek: