New Novembers Doom forum. Cool

Thanks to the recommendations of some on the Opeth forum, I have gotten into Novembers Doom. Just ordered The Knowing and am eagerly anticipating the new album...

EDIT: Could someone please tell me the names that the members of the band use on this forum to prevent me from making a fool of myself in the future?

Originally posted by Useful Idiot
Thanks to the recommendations of some on the Opeth forum, I have gotten into Novembers Doom. Just ordered The Knowing and am eagerly anticipating the new album...

EDIT: Could someone please tell me the names that the members of the band use on this forum to prevent me from making a fool of myself in the future?

Well, theres me, Paul, (Novembers Paul) who is the vocalist, Eric the guitarist posts here (Chupe666) and Larry the other guitarist also posts here (Nvmbrsdoom5).

Hope that helps.

Originally posted by Novembers Paul

Well, theres me, Paul, (Novembers Paul) who is the vocalist, Eric the guitarist posts here (Chupe666) and Larry the other guitarist also posts here (Nvmbrsdoom5).

Hope that helps.

YEs now i can stalk you all! ....err...did i say that out loud?? :hotjump: :hotjump: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, to be frank, Larry is the only one who is truly stalkable. He lets his guard down frequently, usually while he is either combing his hair or watching Sesame Street, and is an easier target.

Hope THAT helps.

Originally posted by Novembers Paul

Hope that helps.
Thanks a lot. It's really great that you guys post here...you seem like really down-to-earth people. Good senses of humor too!