New Opeth 7"

Originally posted by diospada
anyone realized that there's 2 versions of vinyl, one grey and one black, with the grey one having less pressings, what do you guys think????
I wasn't aware of this. I guess if I get one of each I'll keep both of them. However, if they are both the same color then I shall sell one of them on eBay. :)

Originally posted by Bleakest Harvest
Mine was ordered from those lumberjack guys last night, woohoo!

Mine too,when do you think they will get sent?

I emailed them as my card hadn't been charged yet. they told me mine was sent out yesterday, gave me a tracking number and if you go to UPS(if that is what you selected), you can see where it is enroute to you.

Originally posted by Bleakest Harvest
bah, since im outside the US I had to use that shitty dispatch system. will probably take forever to arrive

im in england,and selected UPS mail.And didnt have any trouble?

Well actually

replace 'outside the US' with extremely low on cash, hehehe

How much did the UPS cost you? The sly bastards don't say how much the shipping is until *after* you've ordered which is pretty scandalous!

well im not sure now.I emailed them and asked if my order has been automatically voided,cos your right,i checked and UPS does not ship outside the US.

hopefully they just automatically change all transactions made outside the US that select UPS back to normal mail.they havent replied yet.