New Opeth 7"

Moonshield said:
It's quite amusing really that the 7" is virtually sold out before Opeth even announce its availability on their website. There are going to be a lot of disappointed fans who haven't noticed themselves or read this board to find out it was on sale.

This is exactly what I was saying before after the first tidbits of info we're leaked here in the site...... I was more than half expecting them to be sold out before I could find out where they were selling 'em through (I assumed that they'd be 'pressed' somewhere in Europe, where 'Limited Edition' CD's and LP's are notorious for selling out in the local market before news of their availability is available internationally. Luckily, I keep my ear to the ground and kept pestering people to find out where and when it would be available.

Pity I didn't know that they're would be both a gray and black version of the LP's before I ordered my 2 copies though..... :(

I don't suppose it really matters if you knew or not since you couldn't choose anyway. But the grey one was indeed limited to 150, I e-mailed Robotic Empire to find out for sure.

lumberjack-online.com still seems to have them in stock if anyone's still after one. I doubt they'll last much longer.

diospada said:
got my three copies today, its awesome!!!!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

I got mine today as well, finally. 8 days to travel one state.

Hey, does anyone notice the difference between the 7" and CD versions of Still Day Beneath The Sun? The one on the 7" is at least a half-tone higher or so. Patterns in the Ivy II seems identical to the CD, but there is a definite difference on SDBTS. I bought a copy of both the black and grey versions, and this discrepancy exists on both versions of the vinyl. Strange.

Got my 3 today. 2 grey and 1 black. I guess my friend will be getting the black one. :D But that was quick. 10 days and it travelled a long way around the world. :)

Got mine today, will have a question for you other folks with it when I get enough time to sit in front of the computer.....

i got mine on saturday. looks great. my only complaint is how it was mailed, in an envelope with a chunk of small cardboard, and the fact that all three copies are slightly warped. but oddly enough the grey one is less warped then the two black ones.

When you guys said that Lumberjack had copies I was quick and ordered 3 more which came today, all black - lucky me the one I got from robotic was grey. I think I will keep one grey and one black. Now they are all gone it seems.

Ahhh.. All sold out everywhere. I just found out about it yesterday too. :(

Damn all you people who ordered 3+ copies!! :devil:

Hahah

Yeah.its kind of a bastard that lots of people ordered 3+ copies.It makes it harder for other people to get them.

I wasn't greedy and ordered just the one.

SFall said:
Ahhh.. All sold out everywhere. I just found out about it yesterday too. :(

Damn all you people who ordered 3+ copies!! :devil:

Hahah

I'm fairly sure that the majority of us 'bastards' wouldn't have bought so many copies if bloody robotic empite didn't have a minimum purchase price $0.50 greater than the cost of the one Opeth 7" :mad:

P.S. I got to by the way... so I could fufill my order. Pretty much all the rest of the stuff they had on the site was CRAP!

Yeah,fair enough i wasnt aware of that.But i ordered mine from lumberjack and didnt have to meet any minimum order fee.