New Opeth 7"

thats far too much trouble to go through just to get a 7".is there any euro websites that are selling it.

I doubt they'll have to sell to other distros as the demand should be pretty great. I just ordered one, and even paying by Paypal was a hassle (multiply total by 0.031% for no apparent reason, add 13.2% if it's a Friday, insert lubed finger in anus, add a dollar if you're wearing a ginger toupe, etc...).

They would make life easier for themselves and everyone ordering if they just stuck to a fixed price rather than fannying around like a bunch of cunts.

Lee

I overcame this burden by ordering 2 copies :lol: I have emailed them thrice about the air mail cost to Australia and am still waiting on a response?
mark, you rule! :D

your totally right lee.they suck ass,im gonna phone HMV and see if they can get it in.

Originally posted by Jo
I overcame this burden by ordering 2 copies :lol: I have emailed them thrice about the air mail cost to Australia and am still waiting on a response?
mark, you rule! :D

Jo you're a genious!!! I've been doing the same thing regarding airmail, but it never occured to me to order 2 copies!!! :eek:

I just asked 'em to either cahrge me more, or tack on any other of their extremely limited range of LP's..... and I also STILL haven't received any reply yet. :cry:

The only reason I'm asking for airmail though is that I definitely want a copy in my hands before I head down to the gigis in April... I mean.... 4-6 weeks for 'Surface Mail'..... Puh-lease!!!

The whole whole website reeks of tacky-ness if you ask me........ Oh well, guess I'd better email them again to change my order.

And of course in the say...... 5 minutes since I last checked my email account, and while I'm writing the previous response, Andy from Robotic Empire hits me back with some good news..... Bloody typical! :bah:

Well I'm all sorted now.... how bout you folks?