what is the first opeth song you heard?

After hearing Bleak I trusted my one friends word and just went out and bought BWP. I knew Bleak, but when I heard the Leper Affinity, it completely blew my mind.

Prologue. A couple years ago I was looking for some new stuff to get into and had heard good things about Opeth, so I picked up MAYH without ever having heard them, and I've been hooked ever since.

My first Opeth song would have to be BWP follwed by Bleak and To bid you Farwell. They are now one of my favourite bands.
I decided to download some as alot of the memebers on my other musicians forum used to discuss them all the time so i thoght i would give them a listen.

I heard "Deliverance" a couple of months ago for the first time after a nice joint. Since then, I "awoken" to Opeth! Their music is mystic and profoundly spiritual.

I gheard Blackwater Park and the Funeral Portrait first, closely followed by the Moor.

It took me a long time to get into Opeth. I was pretty much inte death and thrash metal at that time, so I didn't like the clean stuff. Today I love it, and Opeth is one of my favorite bands in every category.

Blackwater Park in May 2002. I really liked it, but I wasn't into the longer song structures and long songs, so, I didn't listen to it that often, but once in a great while. Then, I heard some of Deliverance the beginning of this year, I think in Janurary or February and decided to download the entire song and that's what made me want to check them out. After that, I don't even remember the next song, I just started downloading a bunch of Opeth's songs.

Mine? Oh man...
It was like 2000 or something i was in a chat room and a friend told me to download Opeth songs...i was all "mmkay" so i did...Blackwater Park was the song i downloaded and i actually almost shit little green peanuts listening to this because of the progression...i downloaded Black Rose Immortal and damn that took forever...o_O (LOL) 2000? 2001? 1999? no...it had to be around 2000 because BWP didnt come out until around then....