New Paradise Lost

i love the new album too,thats so much better than the old one....sounds more like old times of them
and my fav PL album is definitly Draconian Times
...Forever Failure...:/

I totally agree with you here. As much as I enjoyed the two most recent ones, this is my alltime favorite PL album. I would've loved to see how they could have taken that sound further. Well, at least they're still making quality music; maybe someday they'll go back to the sounds of SOL.

Sorry but thats just awful. Paradise Lost IS ICON, SHADES OF GOD, GOTHIC......anything after that is just making money and should be burned.

some members seem to like a lot SOL.

I think it is their most catchiest album as well as their most commercial attempt.

the think that kind of annoys me is that they sound too much industrial. It's like rammstein trying to sound solemn.

that blond guy from katatonia who plays guitar was pissed off with that release. I wasn't a member back then (VE era), but there were some also pissed off PL fans that were pissed off because of a comment of that guy who was really pissed off by SOL. And indeed i consider it too as an attempt to sell out, altough i can't deny that the songs are super catchy.