New Plan for the Board

PlatypusJesus

A Dead Sun Serenity
Aug 24, 2002
Visit site
Alright, it seems our board has been invaded and spammed into oblivion, so it is time to reach in and pull it out. Here's the idea: On the first page (because any page after that is pretty much void) we'll split it in half. Half of it will be bullshit threads and the other half will be serious discussion (discussion about Nevermore would be the best). This means that there will be 15 bullshit threads and 15 serious threads (this sentence is for the people who failed math, if you did not fail math, ignore this sentence). Now of course, we have to take into account random people who come into the board and new members who wish to introduce themselves.....so take or give a few for the half, it doesn't have to be perfectly split in two. But this is the plan for now, so let's put our heads together and create some interesting serious threads.....because we have enough bullshit threads to last us until the next millennium.

LOM it's a nice thought/idea. Even if we somewhat keep it in mind, that's cool.
I even posted the other day, a very serious musical related comment, and wanted to see if anyone would follow me. Uh, I put it in a skeeter thread, damn me. Then it got deleted....this one was not me! Oh well. Some other time, I don't usually start threads unless I need info...so, I'll try and follow suit. :)

"fear is chasing you...."

Lord of Metal said:
Alright, it seems our board has been invaded and spammed into oblivion, so it is time to reach in and pull it out. Here's the idea: On the first page (because any page after that is pretty much void) we'll split it in half. Half of it will be bullshit threads and the other half will be serious discussion (discussion about Nevermore would be the best). This means that there will be 15 bullshit threads and 15 serious threads (this sentence is for the people who failed math, if you did not fail math, ignore this sentence). Now of course, we have to take into account random people who come into the board and new members who wish to introduce themselves.....so take or give a few for the half, it doesn't have to be perfectly split in two. But this is the plan for now, so let's put our heads together and create some interesting serious threads.....because we have enough bullshit threads to last us until the next millennium.
Wow
You should run for Guverna or cover.....How bout we just piss in the wind:Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam: :Spam:

Lord of Metal said:
Yes, because everything I say is official......................okay, maybe not everything.
You are not my leader. I don't follow anyone or anything. Not even you LORD.

I defy you!