C

Children of Flames

Date format: Day.Month.Year

11.10.02 - Cannibal Corpse: Worm Infested
14.10.02 - Symphony X: Odyssey
14.10.02 - Therion: Live in Midgård
21.10.02 - Cathedral: Seventh Coming
21.10.02 - Foo Fighters: One By One - don't laugh guys.lol
21.10.02 - Iced Earth: Tribute (digipack)
21.10.02 - Napalm Death: Order Of The Leech
21.10.02 - Paradise Lost: Symbol Of Life
21.10.02 - Ulver: Lyckantropen
04.11.02 - Opeth: Deliverance
November 2002 - Bloodbath: Resurrection Through Carnage

Anyone else?

By the way I want to buy the new album to Disturbed. Anyone heard it yet?
This review sounds promising:

From the moment the jagged riffing of "Prayer" begins to pour out of the speakers, one thing is quite clear: Disturbed has learned to cut the fat. Their first record was a massively heavy affair, but at times the music would get mired in somewhat needless passages. But on Believe, Disturbed takes the sort of jump that their heroes in Soundgarden and Pantera made after their respective breakthrough records. No longer depending on the choppy tempos and percussion-based riffing of the past, guitarist Dan Donegan has made great strides in expanding their sound to include more varied guitar work all around. Take the title track, which moves from a brutal chug to a sweeping chorus that suddenly stops in its tracks and turns into a winding riff that recalls the work of vintage James Hetfield. It's great stuff, the kind of audible theatrics that makes good heavy metal so visceral and potent. Draiman makes an appreciated and notable effort to stretch his vocal boundaries as well, and his performance is one of the most improved of the band. His clear wail is a more emotive vessel this time, while his gravel-throated bark still adds the trademark harsh element to the sound. All of this adds up to a deeply melodic, at times even beautiful treatment of the genre; the kind of record that makes a metalhead proud to be a metalhead. Highlights include the epic and slightly tragic "Remember," Draiman's savage yammering on "Liberate," the dynamic flip-flopping between razor sharp aggression and spiritual contemplation on "Rise," and the understated power ballad "Darkness." Certain songs do sound a bit too much like other bands for their own good, but this is out of hero worship more than a lack of originality and doesn't affect anything significantly. In the end, Believe is a satisfying slab of aggression from front to back, filled with enough muscle and brains to render the minor faults irrelevant. Where many of the bands that came out at the same time have proved to be one-album wonders, Believe is proof positive that Disturbed is a force of metal that's here to stay. — Bradley Torreano

What albums are you guys looking forward to besides Deliverance of course!
;)

All the dates I listed are Norwegian though.
And I of course forgot Damnation.

i suggest the last porcupine tree's "in absentia". so fucking great, i still can't believe they made an album like this!

then, of course, i'll buy opeth's new cd's.

and then... of course, old obscure stuff. nothing new appeals to me now.

Most of the ones I'm waiting for have been listed, but another album I can't wait to have is Gordian Knot - Emergent. That album will be sexcellent.

Originally posted by Kveldssanger
When is this coming out???????

I've already got it. It's good. If you have a fast connection and would like me to send it to you, IM me, my SN is IanDork107.