new setlist

I haven't heard their current European set, but I can confirm that that's what a DT setlist looks like (without signatures; mine has them). The font and truncated song titles look the same.

Yeah, that's a great setlist! They're finally including songs from The Mind's I again. It's probably one of the most balanced setlists in some time, although I'd like one more song from Projector Ahhhhh you can never make everyone happy :p . "Sun" hasn't been played in a long time, has it?

love the intro for the new set btw...both sound and visuals. Gah, so they tricked us, no Zodiac. But the gallery, thats amazing, the sun isnt one of my favorites but still great that they mix it up! And, no Out of Gravity so i guess the "tour promo" was fake : )

You lucky european bastards! That is a perfect set. PERFECT!!! They played 7 songs from WATV in May, during their headline tour. The only time i've ever seen them.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! i just realized that "sun" means the sun fired blanks... I thought it was Indifferent Suns. The sun fired blanks is one of the most boring songs DT ever recorded, but might be good live. But still, not even close to indiffirent suns : ) Btw, i also think its about time they drop punish my heaven...its getting really really old and they have so many great songs that they never even played live.

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! i just realized that "sun" means the sun fired blanks... I thought it was Indifferent Suns. The sun fired blanks is one of the most boring songs DT ever recorded, but might be good live. But still, not even close to indiffirent suns : ) Btw, i also think its about time they drop punish my heaven...its getting really really old and they have so many great songs that they never even played live.

I completely disagree with everything you just wrote. The Sun Fired Blanks is a brilliantly composed song (might try spelling it correctly too, mind you), one of the best ones of Projector, and, in general with one of the best guitar work of the band.

PMH should never be dropped of the setlist, it's one of the best songs of the band! I agree there're many songs that should be played live by the band, but leaving PMH would mean alienating all the old-school DT fans that go to their gigs just to hear that song. So I think it's unlikely that it'll be eliminated from their setlists.

well, we seem to disagree about most things so how about we just ignore eachother in silent respect? : )

I saw DT the first time way back in the nineties so im well aware that a lot of old fans wants to hear it, the point i was trying to make is that they have a lot of songs they could replace it with that would fill the same purpose AND make the set more interesting.

I always try and spell things correctly, mind you. Apart from not being native englishspeaking, I usually write from work during short breaks and dont really have time to check the spelling and it doesnt feel like the most important thing when writing in a DT forum.

well, we seem to disagree about most things so how about we just ignore eachother in silent respect? : )

I saw DT the first time way back in the nineties so im well aware that a lot of old fans wants to hear it, the point i was trying to make is that they have a lot of songs they could replace it with that would fill the same purpose AND make the set more interesting.

I always try and spell things correctly, mind you. Apart from not being native englishspeaking, I usually write from work during short breaks and dont really have time to check the spelling and it doesnt feel like the most important thing when writing in a DT forum.

I know, I was teasing you; I'm an English professor so there's a little gnome inside me that tells me to correct you. (Rahvin, I believe, would find that a tad ironic.)

PMH could definitely be replaced by a lot of songs, but it's still a great one, one of their best, so I wouldn't be happy if it were removed. I'd rather have one less song from WAtV to be honest.

Wait! I got it: The solution, for you and I to be happy, is for DT to extend their setlist! :lol:

I completely disagree with everything you just wrote. The Sun Fired Blanks is a brilliantly composed song (might try spelling it correctly too, mind you), one of the best ones of Projector, and, in general with one of the best guitar work of the band.

The sun fired blanks? Yeah, thats a great choice to refresh the setilist.
Projector has so much great songs, but the most played was the nice but not my fave UnDocontrol.

This setlist raises my expectations for the gig in munich on friday

Well yeah if they were to expand their setlist, that would be awesome. What if they try to break the record of longest heavy metal show? I think that record is currently being hold by Manowar :lol:

There's a lot of songs I'd want to add, but especially from Projector and Haven I think. They're DT's most underrated albums, if not among the most underrated albums in the world. No One or On Your Time would be brilliant, but also Nether Novas or To A Bitter Halt would be good. As for Haven, I was already over-excited that they played the title track this tour, apart from the usual The Wonders At Your Feet (which is a classic too, and shouldn't be replaced). Furthermore, I would like to see At Loss For Words there (which is probably never going to happen). I think the odds would be better for Feast Of Burden there. In addition to that I would like to see Fabric as well :)

Two songs I really missed were Dreamlore Degenerate and The Treason Wall. As for The Treason Wall, that was replaced with Damage Done so that was fine, since DD is my favourite track from that album.