New Social Thread

I don't get it.:erk:
I mean I would put in in her. Hard.
She'd like it. I'm a hairy dude.

Hey grant, this is random but I just read your Ride the Lightening review and I thought it was pretty good. I remember I kind of shat on your reviews earlier (along with everyone else). I dunno if you've changed the style much or what, but that was a pretty good one.

EDIT: I just read your KEA review and you're a massive faggot for not at least laying some fucking praise on the absolute godliness that is the opening of No Remorse.

Wow, I always thought that was a word. For about a few years now and no one has corrected me until about now. I've always heard my older brother use it and my cousin's husband, but then again my older brother is no scholar. Or I could of just misheard it and for the last few years been a total retard about it. And I always get messed up with "tooken" or "taken", whatever one it is. I remember I dated this one guy and I said one of those and he had to correct me. I swear, I hate it. He said one was not a word or something. I am all confused. Something is really wrong with me.

I'm not sure how to respond to that. Bad or good, I can't tell. But, yeah, I really don't even know. No one has ever called me that before.

Wow, I always thought that was a word. For about a few years now and no one has corrected me until about now. I've always heard my older brother use it and my cousin's husband, but then again my older brother is no scholar. Or I could of just misheard it and for the last few years been a total retard about it. And I always get messed up with "tooken" or "taken", whatever one it is. I remember I dated this one guy and I said one of those and he had to correct me. I swear, I hate it. He said one was not a word or something. I am all confused. Something is really wrong with me.

Legit is a shortening of legitimate. You can say legit, but it's slang. You should say legitimately, as "legitly" sounds stupid.

I'm not sure how to respond to that. Bad or good, I can't tell. But, yeah, I really don't even know. No one has ever called me that before.
I find this hard to believe, as it seems to apply pretty well. Not really a compliment, but there are worse things, I suppose.

So I was playing Soulside Journey, and the first side worked like it normally did, then I tried to play the second half, and it didn't want to go down on the spinny thing.

It's the back on black picture vinyl.

I mean I would put in in her. Hard.
She'd like it. I'm a hairy dude.

Hey grant, this is random but I just read your Ride the Lightening review and I thought it was pretty good. I remember I kind of shat on your reviews earlier (along with everyone else). I dunno if you've changed the style much or what, but that was a pretty good one.

EDIT: I just read your KEA review and you're a massive faggot for not at least laying some fucking praise on the absolute godliness that is the opening of No Remorse.

My review of KEA? It was poorly and hastily written. Plus, I was in the middle of the album's third reassessment session, trying to dig up a properly painful childhood memory to anchor my nostalgic view of it. But since my childhood was golden, completely non-traumatic. and had no place for such godly rifftastic thrash, I left that short essay as it is. No Remorse is one of my favorite tracks. :kickass:
It was one of my high-school buddies who first turned to Metallica and metal as a whole, and for that I'm forever grateful to him.

Oops, you were talking to Grant. Damn.

I'll risk usurping st3333phani333333333 for "forum ditz" title by admitting that I am COMPLETELY addicted to making outfits on Polyvore.com. I believe there is a men's version too.

http://www.polyvore.com/nighttime/set?id=16130299
^If I could only wear one thing for the rest of my life I would wear this. I like how you can add music to your page too, because often an album or song defines a look.

Legit is a shortening of legitimate. You can say legit, but it's slang. You should say legitimately, as "legitly" sounds stupid.

I find this hard to believe, as it seems to apply pretty well. Not really a compliment, but there are worse things, I suppose.

Alright, I get the whole legitimately thing now. Got you, got you. Now I won't sound as stupid.

And for the "ditz" thing, well I guess I should just shut my mouth for awhile then and maybe that will die out (if it has even spread). I don't know. There are worse things then that, but I rather not be thought of as anything negative. It's bad enough I have to deal with it in real life. I guess the internet can be like real life. I always find the internet as my escape, not anymore now.