New songs!

I don't really understand the question. Before the 2 subs means before Niki and before Nilli right? But since you, Nita, are learning it, then that means it was before you joined too because you didn't know it, right?

The only songs I can think of that was played within a reasonable time frame before all 3 of you were in the band was Different World and maybe Rainmaker. I don't think you did Rainmaker after Sara but maybe you did. Think they did Blood Brothers before. 7th Son a ways back like once or twice.

But I don't think Different World, Blood Brothers or Rainmaker matches the enthusiasm in this post so probably not them. Now that I think about it, maybe you haven't done Alexander the Great in a few years. I don't know. So many shows I've been missing lately. Still won't stop me for having fun guessing.

Douglas, I saw them do Remember Tomorrow with Nikki and I think it was a great choice and the song was incredible live! I think it's my favorite Di'Anno song. You guys did it awesome live! Rhime definitely seen Nita do and I have a feeling she didn't love that song.

Cheers!

Sun and Steel
Rime of the Ancient Mariner

I actually have no idea, but like those, and am always looking for a good excuse to post a high def "Live After Death" clip.

Don't forget the fog machines

Last edited by a moderator: