New Steven Wilson Solo Album

it sounds interesting ..he is usually a really interesting musician so :D thank you for the info! no one tolds about this album before

This seems like it's going to be an album to end all albums....
I bet this is built up energy from SW which he has kept generally to himself and apart from Blackfield and PT
His personal ideals seem to shine more on these video clips...
Sooooo i wonder if there is film to the entire album. If so that would be sex

by the way the thing with jonas akerfeldt and wilson is... Well three tyrants
I would LOVE to see a conversation between the three of them

haha.. a drunken conversation!

Seems he has some movie theme going for his own stuff considering he's doing the mello gig with some movie guy. I liked the stuff he had in the background when I saw PT so seems all good :)

I am officially intrigued thanks to that trailer.
Didn't even know he was releasing this!

neither me and it's quite strange 'cuz i've got a friend that is totally mad about steven wilson ._.

Sounds about right. Porcupine Tree are quite possibly my favorite band ever, and this sounds AT THE VERY LEAST as good as anything SW has composed under that handle.

I thoroughly expect this to be the greatest thing ever. My best friend Steven is the greatest!

You nailed it sir. This must be album of the year material considering the trailers :cool:

Well, the album has not been so widely talked about, it's been kept a bit quiet somehow, it was more like oh yeah, he's releasing a solo album as well, so therefore I kinda almost 'forgot' it's coming, thinking much more about other music and albums. I hope that will help not getting too psyched about it until it's actually there ;)

I picked up my copy of the deluxe CD edition a bit over an hour ago. Almost finished listening to it for the first time.

The book looks fantastic, it's huge and very heavy with beautiful photographs. Even though he appears in one of the trailers, I don't see Jonas credited.