New Stuff Again

Sounds sweet dude! Vocals aren't anymore tuned than everything else on the radio. They sound perfect.

If it we're me :loco: I would highpass the bass just a little maybe at 40hz and give the guitars a bit more of that 400hz beef you get out of podfarm.

Sounds smokin dude.

Sounds sweet dude! Vocals aren't anymore tuned that everything else on the radio. They sound perfect.

If it we're me :loco: I would highpass the bass just a little maybe at 40hz and give the guitars a little more of that 400hz beef you get out of podfarm.

Sounds smokin dude.

+1 vocals sound "tuned", but not in the effect sense. Like they are perfectly on pitch like they should be but it sounds like a human being singing, not a robot, sounds great to me. Nice work dude!

thanks for all the comments guys, really appreciate it

im going to make a t-pain version for all of you asking about the auto tune, so you can hear what it would really sound like if it were really auto tuned like that

will post in a bit

Sounds sweet dude! Vocals aren't anymore tuned than everything else on the radio. They sound perfect.

If it we're me :loco: I would highpass the bass just a little maybe at 40hz and give the guitars a bit more of that 400hz beef you get out of podfarm.

Sounds smokin dude.

+1
i could use more 400 hz!

i hardly ever high pass @ lower than 80 hz because the roll off on my eq is terrible, it starts rolling off at like 150 hz and sucks out all the bass

i need a better eq

Joey , >>> Bravo!!!!!!!

bravo.jpg

seriously , well done chap!!

vocals only
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=607398&songID=8834796

tpain version
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page_songInfo.cfm?bandID=607398&songID=8834797
tpain auto tune on the vocals, put auto tune on the leads, and added an 808 beat at the end

brings the lulz

The T-Pain version is just... that, T-Pain version :loco: :p . Cool "big bottomed" bass btw. About the orchestra, I would do a more epic one. What kind of orchestra are you using there?

The T-Pain version is just... that, T-Pain version :loco: :p . Cool "big bottomed" bass btw. About the orchestra, I would do a more epic one. What kind of orchestra are you using there?

dude i dont know why but there's over 20 tracks (with multiple things combined in those tracks) in that orchestra part

and its still not "huge" sounding

but unfortunately i can't spend anymore time on this song, there's 8 others to complete by the 6th. (and these are massive projects)

i think it turned out cool. i wanted it to sound patriotic (almost high school band) to imprint irony on the anti-patriotism nature of the song's subject matter

edit: i used east west symphonic orchestra

dude i dont know why but there's over 20 tracks (with multiple things combined in those tracks) in that orchestra part

and its still not "huge" sounding

but unfortunately i can't spend anymore time on this song, there's 8 others to complete by the 6th. (and these are massive projects)

i think it turned out cool. i wanted it to sound patriotic (almost high school band) to imprint irony on the anti-patriotism nature of the song's subject matter

Have you ever tried to combine your VST orchestra with another one? For example, Symphobia...