New to Opeth

^I'm not, see? I don't wanna lie 'cause I don't remember, next time I drink, I'll let you know.
Dorian, here's 34º, wet and fucking hot, that's why I need a beer.

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

the most drunk ive ever got (and the only time ive got truly drunk) is drinking 30 units in the space of about 3 hours, then i suddenly decided to puke (outside, luckily) then fall unconcious for 3-4 hours (and could not be woken). I was then thrown out to my tent (it was novmeber), which i had to spend most of the night holding up from the inside due to it collapsing earlier on (it was very windy), with a sleeping bag that wouldnt close. Very cold.

Never again...

Cute hang over, uh? same as mine though...

\m/ :kickass:

Luz.-

ChrisEmerson said:
the most drunk ive ever got (and the only time ive got truly drunk) is drinking 30 units in the space of about 3 hours, then i suddenly decided to puke (outside, luckily) then fall unconcious for 3-4 hours (and could not be woken). I was then thrown out to my tent (it was novmeber), which i had to spend most of the night holding up from the inside due to it collapsing earlier on (it was very windy), with a sleeping bag that wouldnt close. Very cold.

Never again...

Moonlapse said:
sigh.. vodka just means bad memories. At least that's what I've found. Never again... I've moved onto rum :p

Vodka does not sit right in my belly. Instant puke.

Now I stick to beer mostly, and the occasional smoke. Some friends have been really getting into "Twist of Cain" but I'm not down with snorting things up my nose.

do you mean it tastes like perfume *smells*? or literally *tastes* like perfume? heh.

I remember when I first had Vodka got and wasted, I drunk it so fast it burnt my throat and swelled up my uvula. In the morning I puked and when I tried to breathe in afterwards I started choking on my uvula. Pretty fucking scary.
Never again.........

FUBAR said:
I remember when I first had Vodka got and wasted, I drunk it so fast it burnt my throat and swelled up my uvula. In the morning I puked and when I tried to breathe in afterwards I started choking on my uvula. Pretty fucking scary.
Never again.........
hahahahaha! that's one of the wierdest post ever! I don't think it's possible to choke on your uvula. Maybe it was your VULVA. ahahahahaha!