* July 06, 2003 - Chicago, IL Vic Theatre
* July 07, 2003 - Minneapolis, MN The Quest
* July 14, 2003 - Tempe, AZ Cajun House
* July 17, 2003 - Los Angeles, CA The Palace
* July 18, 2003 - San Francisco, CA outdoors at The Pound
* July 19, 2003 - Portland, OR Roseland Theatre
* July 20, 2003 - Seattle, WA Showbox
* July 21, 2003 - Vancouver, BC Commodore Ballroom

I don't really like the American bands they're playing with...

already got my ticket for Montreal's show
headbob.gif

Don't even fucking remind me! They're going to SARS infested Toronto and won't even bother playing one date in Alberta. Between Edmonton and Calgary alone, there would be more than enough people for a concert. And after playing Vancouver, they'll like fly over Edmonton on the way back to Sweden, so would it hurt to play one more date?!!

they arent coming anywhere near atlanta, grrrr

have you guys heard the new chimaira? it completely shits all over the last one. apparrently they learned how to play guitar solos.

thebigyetti said:
they arent coming anywhere near atlanta, grrrr

have you guys heard the new chimaira? it completely shits all over the last one. apparrently they learned how to play guitar solos.

The new Chimaira is pretty good for that kind of music.
Some of the riffs kick ass.

Chimaira is one of the better nu metal/hardcore acts in America but agian, they're roadrunner records. Do you think that's a good idea to tour with that label??

Sweet jebus, come back to Europe. Not ANOTHER us tour. I know you want to promote yourself and all, but good god (asides from festivals which i cannot afford) come play in Sweden again

ruinandmisery said:
the tour does run through Atlanta, @ the Masquerade, Wendsday July 2.

"RM"
www.lilitu.ws

I really really doubt that. Pennsylvania on Tuesday, Atlanta on Wednesday, then Detroit on Thursday? I don't think bands drive those kinds of distances on consecutive days.

I can't believe they are playing at Harpo's AGAIN. I hate that fucking venue. It's a piece of shit and has shitty fucking sound.