New Tour

Incendiare said:
Don't even fucking remind me! They're going to SARS infested Toronto and won't even bother playing one date in Alberta.
I live in Toronto, trust me its nothing close to what you see in the news as far as SARS, its not bad at all. I take the subway to and from work everyday in a jam packed subway where you can't even move because of the amount of people. Let me guess, you believe everything you see and hear on CNN as well? Who would want to go to Alberta anyways, wouldn't the bands have to go to the venue by horse to play in front of 10 people?

Wooo also got my ticket for the Montreal show!
headbob.gif

As much as I hate their selection of shitty bands for every tour, In Flames headlining and a Soilwork show is more than enough for me.

Ill be at The Pound!

Nearest show to me is 6 hours or more... I think I'll miss it again... Maybe I can drive down t oPhilly, but that's still at least 4 hours, but it can be over 8 with the traffic.

Steve :(

Can't wait for this tour, In Flames and Soilwork in one night will be crazy. Also, Unearth isn't too bad, they're pretty heavy and don't sound like nu-metal at all, they sound more like hardcore than anything. Chimaria is f'n horrible though, I saw them as an opener a few years ago...

stuckx said:
I Got My Ticket for the montreal show too! :)

By the way, The Montreal Show will be recorded for a Live album! YEA

Wha? In Flames just released a live album, one of the worst live albums ever, what a piece of dog poo it is! Thank god the Gothenburg 99 bootleg is so much better with it's insane setlist and better quality :p

I'm going to the mass show on the 28th, then hellfest over the 4th weekend, all four bands are playing, should be a fun time. anyone going to hellfest?

I got this info in an interview with Bjorn..

He said : "montreal are crazy, we gonna record the next show, June 27, for a Live Album"

or something like that, the interview was in french, so i dont know if the translation is perfect..