New Tour

here the english version :

Jesper: We've talked about this between us tonight! With local fans's intense reaction, we really want to record our next live show in Montreal! The more we are on tour, the more we want to make this live album. If the fans really want one, we will make it, but we don't want to make a live album at the wrong moment, just for the money. But if our fans really want this live album, I think we'll record it in Montreal!

Um, you misread the interview. They're not making a live record, since that interview is from 2000. The interview starts with "Edition Metallique You've just played songs from your last album, "Clayman". How high were your expectations about this release?". Read - Comprehend - Post d00d

:lol: well they would have been better off doing the live album in Montreal, than maybe we would have been saved from the Tokyo Showdown :lol:

damn ... I had my hopes up for a minute there ... sacrament

they should still record the show and make a DVD out of it ... I'm tired of looking at bootlegs
grumble.gif

I do hope they come out with a DVD before their setlist gets even more filled with useless R2R songs and when we finally have no hope of seeing anything pre Colony on the setlist hehe.