New Warmen album?

TAR: People say that keyboards have nothing to do with “old school music”. What do you think about that?
Janne: I don´t know, how do you explain “old school”?

Fuck, this was an interesting question, but Janne was clearly not motivated in replying. In this case it seems he didn't get your point. Or maybe he required you to be spesific to receive a specific answer..

I'd like to know some of these guys' opinions on keyboards (strings, violin, vocal) backgrounds being used in death metal such as Death. Is it wrong, does it take too much attention away from guitars, or whatever.

I like the emotion the synths bring to music. Of course as long as it's not cheesy.

TAR: Do you play other instruments?
Janne: I used to drum a lot, but I haven´t done that for years. And I know basics of playing guitar and bass.

Yeah those basic guitar playing skills were pretty impressive in the cob tv episode 1 :lol: :lol:

Thanks mocobhc!

... hm would be funny indeed, but on the other hand there´s a nice German saying for this: "Cobbler, stick to your last" or smth like that ;)
For me it´s enough if they fumble around with each others´ instruments like this :p
wacken06alexijanne4.jpg

wacken06alexijanne3.jpg

I´d like to know that, too... So 1:1 translation would be: "I´m going to find me a hole in my garden." :ill: sounds much better in German :lol:

That started bothering me so much that I found the email I sent out and check what I had written. It was:
"Thank you for the interest and the interview. I am off to dig a hole in my yard."
Believe it or not I have no idea what that means. Maybe I was planting something?

Anyways, Happy new year ya all!

^Yes definitely, but you must admit that his translation sounded pretty cool in German :lol:
^^Whatever it was supposed to mean at that time, many thanks for your effort to clear it up for us! And have a very happy new year, wishing you all the best and loads of inspiration.

"...I am off to dig a hole in my yard."

Believe it or not I have no idea what that means. Maybe I was planting something?

My imagination is running wild. Some evil and unholy new home improvement project? Maybe a hyperbolic chamber for recording the keys for the next Warmen album? A backyard KY-wrestling pit? Ooooo, a BBQ PIT?? (Do Finns even barbecue?) Or was it for daisy-chaining Claymore mines in order to defend against home invasion and/or zombie attack???

Wait, I've got it: You've taken up death metal xeriscaping. Satan, defend Finland....

Anyways, Happy new year ya all!

The same to you. Maybe Warmen in the US for 2010? A girl can dream...

^Yes definitely, but you must admit that his translation sounded pretty cool in German :lol:
^^Whatever it was supposed to mean at that time, many thanks for your effort to clear it up for us! And have a very happy new year, wishing you all the best and loads of inspiration.

Yes it did :lol: it also lead to the impression that janne was pretty annoyed by the interviewer :D

My imagination is running wild. Some evil and unholy new home improvement project? Maybe a hyperbolic chamber for recording the keys for the next Warmen album? A backyard KY-wrestling pit? Ooooo, a BBQ PIT?? (Do Finns even barbecue?) Or was it for daisy-chaining Claymore mines in order to defend against home invasion and/or zombie attack???

Wait, I've got it: You've taken up death metal xeriscaping. Satan, defend Finland....

polls_Understand_Huh_Hunh_5649_115568_answer_3.jpeg

:lol: