New Warmen album?

After tough days of persuading my boss and colleagues to get the holidays and myself to spend the money, I finally booked my trip!! Warmen here I come :)

Btw if one of you don´t know what to do with your hard-earned money - ask me, I know how to spend it :cry:

That would be incredibly awesome if you´d come, too! But yeah the flight prices are horrible :ill: that´s why I hesitated a few days although I already got my boss to give me the holidays.

Take a train to Dusseldorf and then fly to Helsinki from there? Eh... Why am I making any kind of suggestion, I know nothing of Europe or traveling there. I fail.

To me that's the cheapest option.. I can use the train for free in the NL during the weekdays so I pay only €38 for a retour trainticket Dusseldorf-Arnhem with the NS Highspeed international train.. And my planeticket only cost me €173.

Which, if I would be flying from Amsterdam the cheapest option would have been Air Baltic for €163 but I'd have to transfer in Riga and I could only arrive in Helsinki at 7.15pm, which is obviously too late.
Now I fly with Air Berlin directly to Helsinki, I arrive at 12.15pm.

All the other flights from Schiphol would've cost me somewhere between €250 and €500.... We have some airporttax or whatever which makes flying from the Netherlands insanely expensive..

Ah, damnit, somehow I just cant get over it that I cant make to this gig :mad: If it just could have been one week later, it would've been perfect :(

No. I'm a poor college student who's never been outside of the country (except for mexico, but that doesn't count), and doesn't have a passport. I'm also, evidently, a hypocrite. =)

No. I'm a poor college student who's never been outside of the country (except for mexico, but that doesn't count), and doesn't have a passport. I'm also, evidently, a hypocrite. =)

I'm a poor workless girl which is crazy enough to go to Finland anyways...
I'll cut you slack cause you're from the states though.. hahaha

If I'm lucky I'll be able to go to the shows in April as well...

Do you mean the Warmen gig? Where'd you get the info??
Cause the tiketti site says 21.00 - 4.00
Since it's also a belate release party I'd think the show starts at 21.00 and after that there's a party..

Tiketti always says opening hours for the Dante's. So Dante's opens 21.00 and show time is later, in this case 00:30. I have very strong feeling that guy above has some inside information :cool:.