new website online : dark-tranquillity.be

Lookin' great! :headbang:

hi there! great website (though some bugs with mozilla in the top horizontal menu)!

anyway: for bootlegs and video watch out coz century media has a very strisct policy.. as far as i was told, you should not upload videos or mp3s (but just link the ones they have on their website).. and bootlegs should be offlimits.. this is just to avoid problems with CM :)

i'll add a link to your website in the next update of mine :)
cheers

Nt3N said:
hi there! great website (though some bugs with mozilla in the top horizontal menu)!

anyway: for bootlegs and video watch out coz century media has a very strisct policy.. as far as i was told, you should not upload videos or mp3s (but just link the ones they have on their website).. and bootlegs should be offlimits.. this is just to avoid problems with CM :)

i'll add a link to your website in the next update of mine :)
cheers

ok thanks ;)

ddavider ton site est cool. bien fait. l´idée avec les photos des nouvelles membres dans la bio/disco ca me plait :)
mais Martin Brandström n'était pas encore membre avant 2000. Ils ont fait Projector sans lui :yell:
et la lost to apathy-ep manque:loco:

but great nice site. keep on the good work

solefald said:
ddavider ton site est cool. bien fait. l´idée avec les photos des nouvelles membres dans la bio/disco ca me plait :)
mais Martin Brandström n'était pas encore membre avant 2000. Ils ont fait Projector sans lui :yell:
et la lost to apathy-ep manque:loco:

but great nice site. keep on the good work

merci vieux ;)

j'ai voulu aller trop vite :erk: mais c'est rectifié !
grand merci à toi, tous les conseils sont les bienvenus !

tu es d'où ?

I can't speak french, so i have no idea what solefald told you, so i don't know if i'm repeating something he said. I also can't read your site (except for the lyrics and titles ;)), so i can't comment on the info on it. But:

It's not "Exposures in retrospected and denial", it's "Exposures: in retrospect and denial". :) And you're missing the demos and eps. And if you're going to put "Cornered" as a "Haven" bonustrack then i suggest putting all the bonustracks on the other albums as well.

Other than that, great site compared to most DT fansites i've seen. :)

UndoControl said:
I can't speak french, so i have no idea what solefald told you, so i don't know if i'm repeating something he said. I also can't read your site (except for the lyrics and titles ;)), so i can't comment on the info on it. But:

It's not "Exposures in retrospected and denial", it's "Exposures: in retrospect and denial". :) And you're missing the demos and eps. And if you're going to put "Cornered" as a "Haven" bonustrack then i suggest putting all the bonustracks on the other albums as well.

Other than that, great site compared to most DT fansites i've seen. :)

thx a lot, it's corrected !

Demos and ep coming soon

i'll put all bonustrack on "Discographie"

Sorry but the site is in french because there is no site on DT in french...
i'll put a english version later
if you have idea...
:headbang:

Hi everybody,

new photos and videos

check them out

Don't forget to suscribe the Dark-Letter

Peace.