New Year's Resolutions

NAD

What A Horrible Night To Have A Curse
Jun 5, 2002
Kandarian Ruins
Anybody make these stupid things? I normally don't, but thought up a good one last night. It's time to follow Bill Murray's advice from Groundhog's Day, and "don't drive angry." I get easily pissed at the many assholes on the highways and usually retaliate (middle finger, high beams, MadMax ramming, etc.), and it's time to just let everything go and be one of those dudes driving 40 mph in the slow lane, half asleep. Something like that anyhow.

No reason I can't do it, my first resolution ever was last year, and I haven't smoked a cigarette for exactly 1 year to the day now. o_O

My fiance and I started taking long walks around the neighborhood in hopes of losing a little weight for wedding pictures in November. We also got rid of junk food, and stocked up on fresh fruits and non-fried foods.

• Exercise
  • Stop being so lazy (in everything)

That's enough, I can't be bothered to make any more (seems like I've just broken the second already :().

I don't know if I'd call it a new year's resolution because I started it about 3 weeks ago, but the timing is almost there.
- no more soda, only water or alcohol (and I've cut back on that too) for me
- no more junk food
- take a daily walk of about a mile or two and hope to increase that over time

I made up one on a whim to stop perving over underage girls, but quickly decided it was dumb. It'll pass in it's own time :saint:

Only really serious one I've made is to do something most triumphant that will make me look back on the whole year and think "Damn, that was a good year!" :D and stop smoking, but that ain't going too well already, and I've just found out that one of my mates is selling loads of cheap Marlboro :rolleyes:

Switch to Pall Mall filterless. For me it was either quit or die by 27 at that point. :D

reciting poetry is a good way to get some poon. Girls think you're all sensitive and shit like that.

Poetry can frighten women as much as it can turn them on. I majored in Creative Writing in college, and I found out there is plenty of fucked up poetry out there. Oh . . . and poetry that rhymes is usually gay.

there is to better way to get chicks than with some e.e. cummings:

"
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]the way to hump a cow is not[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]to get yourself a stool[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]but draw a line around the spot[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and call it beautifool[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]to multiply because and why[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]dividing thens by nows[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and adding and(i understand)[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]is hows to hump a cows[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]to elevate your tool[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]but drop a penny in the slot[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and bellow like a bool[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]to lay a wreath from ancient greath[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]on insulated brows[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif](while tossing boms at uncle toms)[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]is hows to hump a cows[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]to push and then to pull[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]but practicing the art of swot[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]to preach the golden rull[/font]

[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]to vote for me (all decent mem[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]and wonens will allows[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]which if they don't to hell with them)[/font]
[font=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]is hows to hump a cows"[/font]

NAD said:
Switch to Pall Mall filterless. For me it was either quit or die by 27 at that point. :D
:erk: I guess it's an American thing? Ain't seen 'em here...

I do actually remember when I was over there last summer I really eager to buy a pack of Camel :loco: damn those laws!

I thought Pall Malls were British for some reason...

Either way, those things are harsh. Definite sense of satisfaction when you exhale this cloud of smoke large enough to kill a large rodent within 10 feet. :D

Ayeka said:
I do actually remember when I was over there last summer I really eager to buy a pack of Camel :loco: damn those laws!
Why can't you get Camel in the UK? In any case, if you want filterless, you can get Camel Filterless in the UK.

NAD said:
I thought Pall Malls were British for some reason...

Either way, those things are harsh. Definite sense of satisfaction when you exhale this cloud of smoke large enough to kill a large rodent within 10 feet. :D
I suppose I should have thought about that...Pall Mall's in London, isn't it? :loco: I think I remember from Monopoly :saint: my interest is piqued now :cool:

I don't remember seeing Camels in any shop I've been to round here, though it's not as if I look - I stick to my Royals *^_^* (and need one now cos I've run out >_<)