New Year's Resolutions

note: derick and i both talked about what we were going to post and decided to post at the same time

but if you hadn't said what you were about to post then I wouldn't have been distracted by laughing about it and we would have posted at the same time anyway without planning it.

i was already in the process of posting when i noticed you were replying as well. i had to give myself a fair chance, you post-fast-then-edit person, you

i'll have you know that i just spewed dr. pepper EVERYWHERE (even in my eyes) due to laughter from the above posts. now to wipe off my computer before it shorts out.

sticky.jpg

Redoubling my efforts towards all things creative
Further developing a subversive paradigm and implementing it into all acts of life.
Taking pleasure in the smallest of things.
Have a drink with Karen

Interesting. I actually think it's pretty apt to call it an addiction, something I, somewhat shocked, realized as I tried to stop watching that crap during last year. I had tried several times before, but failed, but this last time I managed to find enough resolve. Good luck with that anyway :]

Thats actually a pretty damn good resolution.

My most important resolve for this coming year is to get rid of the last remnants of my teenage misanthropy and the inclination to judge people left and right

I think I migrated directly from Teenage misanthropy and judging people all over, straight to bitter, grumpy old man who simply hates the obliviousness of the average human.

My Resolutions:
1. Take advantage of my employment status to reduce my "to buy" list... its fucking huge.
2. Take Maren to Austria to go skiing next winter
3. Get my goddamn parents for a visit
4. Get a job in actual IT, none of this halfass bullshit that I do now, possibly earning more.
5. Now that I finally have all the stuff I need to start biking, work off this beer/currywurst/Kebap gut I've developed.
6. Related to #5: Make that summer trip to Thuringen to stay at a buddy's grandmothers house, bike like mad and get fed kickass food by "Omi".