New Year's Resolutions

Notice how I never replied to this thread. Looks like Jerry took it very seriously when starting it...how'd it go chap?

2008 Resolutions
1. Try and be a nicer person. (No seriously, I mean it)
2. Get rid of every cd on my tradelist by years end.
3. Partake in atleast 1 Gugsized haul each quarter.
4. Balls to the wall Doomcifer esque commitment in the weight room.
5. Give a negar spare change atleast 3 times in 08.
6. Work more hours to pad my wallet.
7. Rock w/ my cawk out
8. Snow globe Susperia
9. Go shopping for some new clothes lmfao
10. Catch a couple Angels games.

Keeping it simple. :Smokin:

1. I'm pretty fn nice, definitely more so than I was 5 years ago. Far less anger issues, and fairly mellow. I attribute this to old age and testosterone declination.

2. All those cds on my tradelist are still in my tradelist. Since Ive opted for a quality over quantity approach over the past few years, there hasnt been much pressure to get rid of the few dozen cds that are taking up space and collecting dust. Hell I hardly touch the collection I would like to keep. All out of sight and out of mind. Hails to listening to half a dozen albums on loop for months over. I usually get my variety listening to internet radio at work, or scoping out new releases. Gone are the days where I'd sit on RC for hours on end, with brew in hand, pumping albums through the stereo from 10am to 2am the following morn.

3. A gugsized haul nowadays would be anything beyond 2 albums. I would like to venture out to Amoeba one of these weekdays and make some blind buys, but I'd have to listen to my discman to tolerate being out in public, and undoubtedly my Hawkings would attract stares from the unwashed.

4. I've been working out consistently, but been lifting lighter. Piss poor sleep from working grave, and shitty eating habits are to blame. You cant run a battleship on a quart of oil, ie. cocoa puffs. Going to try and turn this around this year by eating a bunch o' unkosher shit and getting rectal cancer. Upping the iron, the whey, and the horns.

5. Cut off their feet! I rarely give a kopeck to any pan handlers nowadays, even less to beggars of that hue.

6. I worked a fuck ton of hours in '13, made a nice year end wage. Didn't save a dime, yay. I have a "decent" savings as is, but didnt add a dinard to it. :erk:

7. I don't like to associate music with any penile activity. Since music becomes embedded in one's mind with the activities one engages in while listening.

8. Youtube description - Cara De Angelis was born and raised in the harsh, wooded terrain of undomesticated Connecticut. Brought up in such exotic and wild conditions fueled her natural inclination toward the work she makes concerning death and domestication.

Bint hit the BIG TIME.

9. I need to go buy a few more pairs of 569's this week or next. I'm down to a 3-4 jean rotation, one of which has a big hole in the arse. May pick up a sweater from Banana Republic as well.

10. I have next to no interest in sports nowadays. I'll probably catch 1-2 games this season just for the sake of beer and brats.

Last edited by a moderator:
I thoroughly enjoyed her painting of Erik.

edit: :lol: @ "Cara De Angelis was born and raised in the harsh, wooded terrain of undomesticated Connecticut. Brought up in such exotic and wild conditions fueled her natural inclination toward the work she makes concerning death and domestication."