New York HArdcore and Shit THrax have nothing to do with each other..

Buzzard

"Fear the man"
Apr 22, 2002
Hoboken
www.billymilano.com
So why in the hell is the NYHC symbol on there website.
SOD has nothing to do with SHit Thrax- (As quoted by charlene) so why the fuck does the message board not man have an SOD shirt on.. Start going to their message board now.... tell them to remove the icons!!!!

Here's a better idea...DON'T GO TO THEIR WEBSITE!!! Billy, it's time to start worrying about yourself and stop obsessing about Anthrax. Half, if not more, of your posts are about Anthrax. It's pretty sad.

And what are you're top 10 bands? M.O.D. and S.O.D. are givens.

Slag666 said:
Here's a better idea...DON'T GO TO THEIR WEBSITE!!! Billy, it's time to start worrying about yourself and stop obsessing about Anthrax. Half, if not more, of your posts are about Anthrax. It's pretty sad.

And what are you're top 10 bands? M.O.D. and S.O.D. are givens.

I find it rather honest and amusing and I seriously doubt Billy needs your psychoanalysis. You're quite presumptuous. We all have our personal agendas and Billy enjoys pointing out what dicks they are to their fans and how they fucked him with S.O.D.

No one tells you not to obsess over your My Little Pony collection.

yeah, I find the rants amusing. I still like Anthrax's music, but listening to the behind the scenes stuff is great. Billy, you got anymore skeletons of the Thrax boys you want to bring to light? I'm enjoying this way too much.