Understanding my beliefs and principles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pyrus said:
Is it just me, or have all of the Proud Aryan Internet Warrior's posts been deleted?

I made a deal with Billy....respect for respect.He could ban me or delete all malicious posts.They are not all gone,but most of them are.I still have the right to speak of music here,but will defend my side at any time (because having one-sided discussions is the worst bias).This is more in respect for Billy than personal choice.

I am in agreeance with your rules, Billy. I'm not racist either...but have strong opinions about the effect of too many non-english speaking minorities coming to America. But it's a language/culture thing, not race for me. If they all came in legally, and in limited numbers, and then embraced out language and culture, then there would be no problem, but unfortunately....that's not happening. However I don't believe in people being born superior because of race or supremist shit like that, I 'm just a patriot, concerned for my country.

Anyways, your rules do not stifle me at all, I don't have any problems with them. I look forward to more political discussions in the future.

Captain_Steel said:
I am in agreeance with your rules, Billy. I'm not racist either...but have strong opinions about the effect of too many non-english speaking minorities coming to America. But it's a language/culture thing, not race for me. If they all came in legally, and in limited numbers, and then embraced out language and culture, then there would be no problem, but unfortunately....that's not happening. However I don't believe in people being born superior because of race or supremist shit like that, I 'm just a patriot, concerned for my country.

Anyways, your rules do not stifle me at all, I don't have any problems with them. I look forward to more political discussions in the future.

At least you like Coroner....I remember when they first came out with "Masked Jackal" it was killer.That was back when MTV actually played good headbanger stuff. :)

captain steel, i will have to agree with you on the fact that the people who come to this country need to embrace the way of life as it is in america. i myself moved from france 6years ago and was very exited to meet a new culture. i learned english as fast as i could and tried to blend in as much as i could, but without forgeting my roots. I still celebrate my country's national holiday (July 14th) as well as independance's day. I tried out for the football team in high school and did as much activities as i could, bcs that's what moving to another country is about. I went to high school where there was a majority of chinese and korean immigrants who usualy spoke less english than me eventhough they'd been here for longer than me, and usualy hung out in their own clan. That pisses me off bcs then what is the point of coming to america if the only thing you do is stick with your own people. I know that it can be difficult to be accepted, as many times people dissed me bcs i was an immigrant but now i work with many people who enjoy working with me, not only bcs i can speak english but also bcs i bring a mix of work ethic, both french and american. I still consider myself french since i was born there but i very much call this country my home since it is where i live. I get involved with politics as much as i can bcs after all i pay my taxes and other bills and should be concerned about what is going on where i live. I do not always support president bush but i do not always support president chirac either, as both president make critical mistakes in my opinion. i also get into arguments with my own family members over american matters and have to often disagree bcs i live the american way and they dont, thus them not being able to always understand what is really going on here. I'm proud to wear my French football jersey here as i am proud to wear my new-jersey devils jersey in france. I'm gratefull to this country for what it has offered to me, but sometimes feel upset the way certain people think. I wish people could be a little bit more open minded about the rest of the world, bcs after all its not that bad everywhere else.
I now feel more like an american since i did what most of your encestors did, i recently had a daughter with my girlfriend who happens to be puerto-rican, lets just say that i added to the meltingpot. I'm proud to say that my daughter is first american,then french.
On this note, i hope everyone can give it a shot with immigrants, bcs they're not always that bad

Long time reader, first time posting:

My parents came from a British colony in the West Indies (Guyana, South America... land of Jim Jones and Kool Aid) and once it was liberated, they came here because the place just went to shit. Officials didn't know how to govern and everything went down the drain. Both of my parents "re-learned" English, as in they speak without a Ms. Cleo accent. My father has held over 20 jobs in his 26 years of living here. He's worked his way up to being a supervisor for the transit authority. My mother raised me with good values. We detest the ignorant, pot smoking, music blasting, welfare collecting assholes who give us a bad name, as there are way too many of those people here in New York City. Bottom line: it only takes a few people to give an entire group of people a bad reputation. Not all immigrants are bad.

And CoverUinOil: I grew up in a part of New York with a very dense Asian population, so I can understand what you're saying. They always sat with each other at lunch, they spoke Chinese to each other, basically isolated themselves from everyone. I never saw the point in that. To me, that's an open invitation for people to talk shit about them for being stuck up. But then again, not all of them are like that.

You know whats sad. People are so stupid Milano had to actually make that post. Some mother fuckers need to read between the lines. Good post Billy.

I personally don't agree with some of your opinions, but the thing is..... the last thing I am here to do is bash you. The number one thing you said about being pro-America, I believe 100% in. One of the great things about America is that we have the First Amendment. That is freedom of speech.
Out of respect for you and your fans and forum, I will not go into the things I disagree with as far as your views as a flame war has little if no positive outcome on any message board. I will simply say I do respect your honesty in stating your beliefs though I may disagree with many. The diversity and "different" ideas and ideals are one of the biggest factors that keep this country on the top as an economic giant as well as "the land of the free."

Bryant

Bryant said:
I personally don't agree with some of your opinions, but the thing is..... the last thing I am here to do is bash you. The number one thing you said about being pro-America, I believe 100% in. One of the great things about America is that we have the First Amendment. That is freedom of speech.
Out of respect for you and your fans and forum, I will not go into the things I disagree with as far as your views as a flame war has little if no positive outcome on any message board. I will simply say I do respect your honesty in stating your beliefs though I may disagree with many. The diversity and "different" ideas and ideals are one of the biggest factors that keep this country on the top as an economic giant as well as "the land of the free."

Bryant

And please read the rules of engagement.
peace
Milano

I have been living in Canada for the past 10 years now. Before that, I was living in Bosnia and Herzegovina but I have managed to flee after the war with my parents. I have had minor problems with what could be described as mild ignorance from some canadians (I live in Quebec) but that soon stopped as they got to know me. I learned both official languages of Canada - English and French - in a matter of months and have mastered the accents and the pronunciation as well and, being a caucasian type, I was never considered a "visible minority" ... My beef is actually with thousands and thousands of other immigrants, who are given the opportunity to start a new life and suck on the govt's teat for a while, and yet still these people very often:
1. do not try hard enough to learn the language and/or to embrace the new culture they're being accepted as part of, focusing instead on their old habits and living in neighbourhoods surrounded by their compatriotes and perpetuating the speaking of their native tongue....
2. furthermore, these slackers bitch and moan about the country of their adoption and how they're being treated and, to them, it's all 'cause Canadians are racists....

I for one have fully embraced the Canadian culture and adapted myself to the habits and the social "code" if you can call it that without compromising my own language or certain of my own cultural habits... what's the deal with so many "immigants", FOB's if you like, not adapting at all and perpetuating ad-nauseam their bitchery about their new country???? It's not so hard believe me! And if you don't like it, go back where you came from - oh you can't go 'cause you're gonna get beheaded/tortured/put in prison/die from famine/not find work - tough shit! Then shut up and try your best to live in harmony within the country you live in dipshit...

I think that in some measure, these same things apply to the USA...

Oh and,

You're fired!

Beelzebub said:
I grew up in a part of New York with a very dense Asian population, so I can understand what you're saying. They always sat with each other at lunch, they spoke Chinese to each other, basically isolated themselves from everyone. I never saw the point in that. To me, that's an open invitation for people to talk shit about them for being stuck up. But then again, not all of them are like that.

I, too, grew up in NY. However, my experience is quite different in that one of these Asians, a Chinese in fact, DID get up "from her table" and talked to me. We're married now.....I've seen little isolation from this group. They've been the most friendly, warm, sincere people I've ever encountered.

Billy do you remember the good old days of the China Club?

Why don't you share your thaughts with everyone on this? You like to talk too much shit about Scott and Charlie, what about this topic?

Your fucking fat punk ass used to get your face kicked at this club! AND IT WAS FOR THE SAME REASONS. You just talk so much bullshit and disgust everyone.

Skinheads from Bergen County used to fuck you up good, bitch!

Status
Not open for further replies.