News about the CD

LOL I tease MJR about the fans needing to know what color underwear he's wearing that day..hehe.

(No, I don't know what Mike's preferred underwear color is, before anyone asks. :p )

No theme/title yet, that will come once the lyrics start to take on a cohesive shape. As soon as Mike gives me some info along those lines (and gives me the green light to share), I'll post it.

Sure, i just heard news that MJR's bowel movements are quite healthy. More news soon!

Rainy last couple of weeks in Seattle, huh? Don’t let it get ya down too much, bud. It’s ok to be excited about things, even in metal.

If they release an album better than V, I'll sacrifice an animal in their honor.

I'll join you on that one.

It's strange, a few people have V as SymX's worst album, but personally it's my favourite all-round album. SymX aren't like many other bands to me, where I'll love one or two albums and the rest will be 'meh,' whereas with Symphony X there's no album that's clearly above the rest for me.

Anyway, the "little bit of everything" comment to me, means people won't have to worry about it being heavy for the sake of heavy (which I've heard people say was the route SymX appeared to be going down, due to Paradise Lost).
I love Paradise Lost and if it's a mix of the heavier prog/power stuff with their earlier prog/symphonic stuff, I'd like that- I'm sure I'll enjoy the album and I'm really not concerned, seeing how much work they put into each and every album- but I hope I fall in love with it.

Rainy lat couple of weeks in Seattle, huh? Don’t let it get ya down too much, bud. It’s ok to be excited about things, even in metal.

Deepest apologies for making a poo joke. I'll make sure to contain my humor from now on until it festers into a tiny black ball within me. I'll lock myself in my room and drape linens over my windows, making sure no light touches the tiniest inch of my flesh. From now on I vow only to hate, to bring suffering to millions through the words of the faceless disciples of Ra, and will stand at the altar and sacrifice myself with a twisted smile upon my wretched, inhuman face! But beware, for as my blood flows like a river upon the ageless stone, dyeing the kings gold, robbing it of it's luster and grandeur, I will be born once again with the power of the seven Hells at my hand! And I will ride across the vast planes of the world atop the devil's own steed Morganstern, a steed bred from the blood of the unborn, the souls of the damned and the fires of hell, and I WILL DESTROY HUMANITY FOR THE TORMENT AND SUFFERING THEY HAVE AFFORDED ME! I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!!

But yeah, any details as soon as you're allowed to share them Jax, that'd be awesome.

Deepest apologies for making a poo joke. I'll make sure to contain my humor from now on until it festers into a tiny black ball within me. I'll lock myself in my room and drape linens over my windows, making sure no light touches the tiniest inch of my flesh. From now on I vow only to hate, to bring suffering to millions through the words of the faceless disciples of Ra, and will stand at the altar and sacrifice myself with a twisted smile upon my wretched, inhuman face! But beware, for as my blood flows like a river upon the ageless stone, dyeing the kings gold, robbing it of it's luster and grandeur, I will be born once again with the power of the seven Hells at my hand! And I will ride across the vast planes of the world atop the devil's own steed Morganstern, a steed bred from the blood of the unborn, the souls of the damned and the fires of hell, and I WILL DESTROY HUMANITY FOR THE TORMENT AND SUFFERING THEY HAVE AFFORDED ME! I WILL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!!

But yeah, any details as soon as you're allowed to share them Jax, that'd be awesome.

Whatever man. I know you're a regular and everything, and the joke in itself was funny (charming write-up, too), but it's not the first time I've noticed that you like to go around sniping at the n00bs on the forum and act all hardcore and steel-willed. I think it's you that needs to lighten up, not the people who are excited about this album, or the people who want to discuss a live DVD yet again, even if it's a time too many for your tastes, or whatever. Let people get excited about the band a little, jeez.

Waiting for the go-ahead to post more. Hopefully sometime this week.

LMFAO Zach, ya slay me. :)

I've been checking the forum daily ever since this post :D

I hope the updates include some of those recording sessions pictures. And maybe a title list. And album cover. And samples. And interviews. And-