News about the CD

I'll call Mike this week & find out what's the latest. We're still sorting out how to handle news announcements between us & the label, so once we've got a system all settled, there'll be news (and hopefully some photos) on the way. :)

If Drum tracks were starting ~March 18th, then surely most of the album is done by now?

If Drum tracks were starting ~March 18th, then surely most of the album is done by now?

IIRC they were just starting on writing the lyrics, and they still have to send it out for mastering somewhere which might take another month or more.

The fact that drum tracks were starting on March doesn't yet mean anything. The drum tracks for Wintersun - Time were recorded in 2006 but the album is still in progress.:lol:

The fact that drum tracks were starting on March doesn't yet mean anything. The drum tracks for Wintersun - Time were recorded in 2006 but the album is still in progress.:lol:

Well I like to think SX isn't going to take another 5 year break :p

I have no idea how long a recording process works. I've said this before, but DT lets their fans into the studio just enough to know what's going on, and it makes waiting for a new album more bearable than wondering what's taking so long

good grief, think of the possibilities for reactions to that one

OK, it will be out tomorrow.... K ?

just slap em together boys, whats the problem, back in the 60 bands used to release two a year, I dont see the problem.........

Unless I was hallucinating, I think Jax mentioned something about MJR saying that prog & power fans will llike the next cd, and there might be some news by the end of the week.....
Jax can spank me if I'm wrong! :saint:

JayDub - yep, he said that prog fans and metal fans alike will be happy with the cd.

Here's what I posted on the band's FB yesterday: "I think we've gotten the update process all sorted out between the band & me & management & the label (new label = new way of doing things, hence the delay since my last update). Called MJR today & am waiting for him to return my call so I can get an update written up.. hoping to have some news up here & on the band's sites by the end of the week at the latest. :D"

For now, suffice it to say that MJR sounds totally excited about this cd, which is a very good thing. :)