News about the CD

Well it's a pretty good fake actually.

Thanks! All in good fun. Hopefully it lights a fire in their asses or the record labels to give us some news.

Someone has the art as the North American Tour has a teaser of the new artwork for its flyer. It's just mind boggling that tidbits are seen/heard everywhere but the official sources/channels.

I really like how you left the giant copyright symbol and the start of the www of the website its copyrighted to right on there with the skull on the bottom left, that is so original man! Great analogies and subliminal ostentatiounosity. Divine even.

You bet. :eek:

Honestly, that's a very believable album cover. I saw it w/out reading u made it and was like "yay!" Then "oh this is just to light a fire in their ass" lmfao. Symphony X albums are like Cleveland sports: "there's always next year."

Honestly, that's a very believable album cover.

pfft, it looks more like a techno/trance album cover, not something SymX would go with. :eek:

I like Phanto's the best. It looks like the cover of an old video game. Definitely something SymX would go with. :kickass:

pfft, it looks more like a techno/trance album cover, not something SymX would go with. :eek:

Actually the logo, and bottom left/right of my fake cover is from Symphony X's artwork.

This flyer is NOT fake.

SXFLY.jpg

I have a feeling Jax was assassinated or something to keep her from posting updates...it's got to be the only explanation for why the hell it's taken so long for official news updates even AFTER the information gets leaked on a radio show! No response to the leak? No official announcement of the title even after Russ has said what it is? I'm starting to really hate Nuclear Blast...

Dont hate on nuclear blast, traditionally the a band has to run it by the label, or a manager of sorts to do such interviews which release big news about upcoming albums. Occasionally they don't tell anyone, more often than not, people secure said interviews through either tight connections in the music industry, or knowing the band personally.

This news was not leaked, its everything Russell Allen said. Or at least we assume! Was he supposed to share this information? Perhaps not, but he is in the freaking band.

As far as the current lack of updates even after this interview, not nuclear blasts fault entirely either. They may be very unaware of said interview! And now that Allen broke the seal, the flood gates should be open. Its frightening that they aren't....

And as for Jax, she is just the messenger lady. I know she hasn't been around as of late, so its quite possible she has updates. But has not done them, but I do believe at this point in time, Nuclear Blast would be covering that on their website if that was the case. If she is not given information, or given the green light to give information, she will not be posting either. Which is why its more plausible to me that Russell was not supposed to be discussing the new album yet.

Either way, this is what the music industry is like. Its often a mess before the album comes out, with many albums and bands. Lack of updates, mixed updates. They give you too much of an update, and get shat on. It leaves the band, and other formal helpers, whether they be paid, or volunteer's treading on thin ice!

Dont hate on nuclear blast, traditionally the a band has to run it by the label, or a manager of sorts to do such interviews which release big news about upcoming albums. Occasionally they don't tell anyone, more often than not, people secure said interviews through either tight connections in the music industry, or knowing the band personally.

This news was not leaked, its everything Russell Allen said. Or at least we assume! Was he supposed to share this information? Perhaps not, but he is in the freaking band.

As far as the current lack of updates even after this interview, not nuclear blasts fault entirely either. They may be very unaware of said interview! And now that Allen broke the seal, the flood gates should be open. Its frightening that they aren't....

And as for Jax, she is just the messenger lady. I know she hasn't been around as of late, so its quite possible she has updates. But has not done them, but I do believe at this point in time, Nuclear Blast would be covering that on their website if that was the case. If she is not given information, or given the green light to give information, she will not be posting either. Which is why its more plausible to me that Russell was not supposed to be discussing the new album yet.

Either way, this is what the music industry is like. Its often a mess before the album comes out, with many albums and bands. Lack of updates, mixed updates. They give you too much of an update, and get shat on. It leaves the band, and other formal helpers, whether they be paid, or volunteer's treading on thin ice!

I see what you were trying to do there.