News about the CD

Maybe Iconoclast reflects their hate against machines (aka the INTERNET)...
Why didn't I notice this before?

You got a point there, maybe there is no news or anything cuz they are trying to avoid using machines. They can't even release the album on internet or as CD cuz machines are required to do that. Atleast they can play live gigs...wait isn't even guitar amp sort of a machine...

You got a point there, maybe there is no news or anything cuz they are trying to avoid using machines. They can't even release the album on internet or as CD cuz machines are required to do that. Atleast they can play live gigs...wait isn't even guitar amp sort of a machine...

Exactly! Maybe the songs can even be played backwards to reveal anti-machine messages and they don't want to release them to the world yet!

Long time forum prowler, first time poster. Just noticed this thread is almost at 1,000 replies, an still no album!
Me and a couple friends have been planning our own little listening party for way too long. Fingers crossed that a couple more months is all it's gona take!

I remember planning a listening party with friends about 2 or 3 years ago for the upcoming Wintersun album. Still no album.

Its fine to hate on a label, but you're all kidding yourselves if you think its Nuclear Blast's fault that their is absolutely no updates on the symphony x official website front. They are to blame for that, sure there is always something they cannot share with fans based on what a label says. But its still the bands responsibility to get news out there if they want it to be heard. Though thankfully for all you symphony x haters, and shitty band lovers, the band doesn't want to be heard. And never has!

Just saying...

Maybe the 1994 html format can't handle updates.... thats gotta be it!

I think NBUSA's shitty website says it all.

You see these huge bands listed there, you click to see their page and it looks pathetic.