News!?!

Gaunerin

vanquish the pain
Oct 5, 2001
ensamhetens vildmark
Just been surfing the web and came across the following news on powermetal.de:

Die schwedischen Powermetaller sind bereits wieder fleissig am Songs schreiben.
Wie die Band verlauten ließ, sind einige Stücke sehr stark geworden. einen Albumtitel haben sie noch nicht. Die neue Scheibe wird diesmal in Eigenregie produziert und in verschiedenen Studios aufgenommen.

which is translated to English something like:

The Swedish Power Metal band is again busy writing new songs. As the band stated, some tracks came out really great. They don't have a title for the album yet. The new disc will be produced by themselves and will be recorded in different studios.

Hm, well.....great news. Any more details, Modden? :D

I found the following piece of news at blabbermouth.net:

TAD MOROSE Hard At Work On New Material - June 27, 2002

A message from TAD MOROSE guitarist Christer "Krunt" Anderson:

"We have been writing new songs since we got back from the European tour we finished in March. The next album has no title yet. It's hard to tell at this early stage how it will turn out, but some of the songs are pretty intense. We are looking forward to recording or mixing it at a different studio with a producer since we have produced all our albums by ourselves, except for Paradigma.

"We are playing at the Milwaukee Metal Festival this year, which will be exciting, to say the least. This will be our first show in the U.S.! A funny thing about it is that I was elected by the local politicians to be ambassador of our home town, Bollnäs! Anders Eriksson, who plays ice hockey for the Chicago Black Hawks in the NHL and Vicky Silvstedt, Playboy's Playmate of the Year a few years ago, are both from Bollnäs and were elected a few years ago."

The essence of Krunt's statement is entirely different from what the news at powermetal.de said. I think someone at powermetal.de made a bad translation of the statement quoted at blabbermouth.net

Welcome WytchHunter! You seem to be right with your guess about the bad translation. Thanks for clearing that up!

So Modden......you really don't know :D

It's good to see the band will start recording the new album next month. About time! :headbang:
Any idea when the album will be released this year? Or any further details for that matter such as album title or something?

Have to update the site again, just received a mail. ;)

Tad Morose will enter the Studio Soundcreation on April 12th, 2003 to record the next album, no title yet, and it will be mixed end of May in the Fredman studios in Gothenburg.

They will also record the song "Hail and Kill" by Manowar for a tribute album.

Erm... don't ask me... they probably got asked if they would do it... hm, I'm sure their cover will be better than the original of Machometalheads Mmhmmaahhaaaanooooowahrrrrr... *urgh*