next album

I think the album will be Blue.

Something Wild = Red
Hatebreeder = Green
Follow The Reaper = Blue
Hate Crew Death roll = Red (Back to something Wild)
Are You Dead Yet =Green

The new album (Blue like follow the reaper.) with 7 string Guitars will be called, Death Is Peachy :headbang: and they will all have Friday 13th masks, heheheh just kiddin.

I think the new album will be strong, most bands have went back and old school, i think a shred/Thrash style album is on the cards.

Sinergy........i wonder what the rest of the band members are doing?

The new Bodom is going to rock my fucking sox off. I'm expecting something good and exciting. I know it won't be a disappointment. There's alwayz one thing that's definetly going to top the rest and that's the bonus/covers. Each and every single cover gets better and better.

I'm pretty sure it'll sound like Pantera's song Becoming and Arch Enemy's.. 4th song on Doomsday Machine. Fast and strong riffing. What do you think?

Sinergy........i wonder what the rest of the band members are doing?

The new Bodom is going to rock my fucking sox off. I'm expecting something good and exciting. I know it won't be a disappointment. There's alwayz one thing that's definetly going to top the rest and that's the bonus/covers. Each and every single cover gets better and better.

The other members of Sinergy probably have their projects... I g u e s s... To say the truth, I like COB but Sinergy :erk: It's just not my type of band and that's due to Kimberly's voice... Is exactly the kind of feminine voice that I don't like to hear in metal songs. Nightwish isn't one of my favourite bands because of Tarja's voice (Finnaly they got rid of her). :lol:
Anyway, I understand why Sinergy fans are concerned with that kind of stuff, of course...

The next album is obviously going to kick ass. :p Would be great to hear a mixture of the old albums with the new ones, like SchwarzerRabe said. I would like to hear a new cover too. :D

I have this feeling it's gonna sound much like the heavier Inearthed stuff.

Well, Inearthed is cool... What I don't like much it's Alexi's voice because is too "ARGH!", I prefer the way he sings nowadays but I like Inearthed despite that, so I guess that it would be cool but I don't now, no one knows! Lol.

^Are you kidding me? I love that type of singing stlye he uses. It's my favorite eps. on the Hatebreeder stuff, but i also like the screechy ya-yows he uses. Right now it's still good. I think even if his vocals get lower it'll sound good cuz it might be darker and deeper. I'm surprised he sings the way he does cuz his regular voice is so low and soft.....seeeexy. OMG, finally, someone who thinks the same thing as me.....i hate Tarja and Kim's vocals too. Both bands have really good instruments but they need better vocalists. I like clean female vocals like Echoes of Eternity, Lacuna Coil, and Angtoria.

Joonas: That's a very good prediction, but i don't think it'll sound anything like Pantera. I'm thinking it'll have the sound like bands like Arch Enemy, Old Man's Child, and Cradle of Filth....all really prominent stuff with really good solos like in HCDR. It's probably going to be in the middle of FTR and HCDR with AYDY vocals.

^Are you kidding me? I love that type of singing stlye he uses. It's my favorite eps. on the Hatebreeder stuff, but i also like the screechy ya-yows he uses. Right now it's still good. I think even if his vocals get lower it'll sound good cuz it might be darker and deeper. I'm surprised he sings the way he does cuz his regular voice is so low and soft.....seeeexy. OMG, finally, someone who thinks the same thing as me.....i hate Tarja and Kim's vocals too. Both bands have really good instruments but they need better vocalists. I like clean female vocals like Echoes of Eternity, Lacuna Coil, and Angtoria.

Lol, I preffer his voice now... But well, opinions. :) And yeah, her voices are :erk: but the instrumental part is good. :)

I'm not really looking forward to CoB's next album. They've been drifting away from their original melodic black metal style that I favor since Follow the Reaper; unless Laiho pulls a 180 degree turn and writes stuff like Inearthed had, I'm not getting my hopes up.

It can only be better than AYDY so I'm definitely looking forward.. It's gonna be faster and more melodic and just as hard.

Bodom doesn't have rules! There are no rules of metal.

Marevix: I doubt he'd do that but i know the next album is going to be much better than AYDY. It'll blow us away. I know it. I have faith in Bodom! :)

I hope it'll have a new style, but not the AYDY Style, because IMO there are too many Nu-Metal elements...
A combination of Something Wild, Hatebredder, Follow the Reaper AND original Inearthed would be fuckin awesome. And i think the cover artwork will be blue, too, but with a complete Reaper, not just the Hand, as on AYDY. Is there any more information about it, or maybe some demo clips?

hopefully something fast paced, and good use of keyboards like in FTR album. I didnt like the simple riffs like in AYDY. i hope for something like FTR. i betcha most of us who didnt like AYDY will be dissapointed. i dont listen to metallica but yano how they changed their music and how it used to be heavy or whatever. thats what i think will happen will cob

well, i think they realised that AYDY was a dissapointment for the original cob style fans, so I think they will pick up their old style again. They got so many ideas, so many melodical surprises, why should they have lost all this?
IMO they know that they really have to produce an album with the original style, but something fresh and new (not nu-metal) of course too.

(sry for my bad english, I'm from germany) ^^