Next Hypocrisy Album

Peter probably has already approved the release of that video teaser or is able to do so on tour so we don't have to wait until the tour is over (hopefully). More intriguing question is that is the album finished already or is there something left to be done. If it's ready it could come out in May and if it's not then Peter will finish it after this Pain tour and the album would hit stores in summer.

It seems there's a month long gap between the release dates of upcoming Chimaira and Amorphis albums in Nuclear Blast's schedule so if new Hypocrisy is ready or will soon be it could be released between those 2 albums. And that would mean early or mid-May. But it all depends when the album is finished (if it's not already). May is the earliest possible though, it won't come out earlier because NB's release schedule is full.

PS. I don't work for NB (if somebody thought so) and what I wrote is information I have gathered in the net so it can be partially false.

I really doubt he's done with post prod already, since only a week ago he was still busy recording vocals.
I wish the album would come out in April/May but to be realistic I think it is more gonna be like July/August

:( We want Hypocrisy! Updates! Cmon Peter, and the teaser dude who wrote here earlier. Give us some news! :worship:

I don't see any reason to go crazy. Hypo never was updatable and interviewable band. No teaser, no exact news about album recording... we have nothing. Only internet rumors.
Hypocrisy and Peter are free to decide what to do and what not to do. I see that they don't care about fans (compare the quantity of information with Dimmu Borgir or any other world famose band), they live their lifes, the do what they want/like and take pleasure from that. Simple guys who want to live quite lifes. I understand them and don't find any their guilt. If one day new Hypocrisy album will see the light I will buy it without any doubts.

LOL
your post is funny
its unclear if you defend em or blast em :p

I kinda agree with both points of view
They have the right to do whatever they want with a band they have created yes, if they dont feel like giving us info and taking the proper time to do so, ok

But in another way, fame comes with responsability, not everyone has the privilege of being known and admired through the whole world. Especially since internet has spread, we entered a new era of information (and disinformation :p) so people are rightfully asking to know more and more about whats going on, and I think they bands have to live with this, and accept it as a new responsability. Internet helps the band being known even more than b4, but now people are asking to know even more about the bands, thats the counterpart.

I see more and more band members being very active on the web, Mike Smith, Silenoz, Alex Webster, Blackheim, Sorceron etc etc etc.

They all have multiple bands like Peter so being too busy is no excuse IMO.

fuck him, he sucks major donkeys cocks
Pat O'Brien (me) owns him
When Im unleashed on a 7 stringer, ten thousands ears could not manage to catch 1% of my string hammering

yeah

AND WHERES THE FUCKING UPDATE