Next Hypocrisy Album

HORGH is still pounding skins for IMMORTAL.

according to what a couple of people told, Drums on Hypocrisy were recorded during January 2009.
it was confirmed by Peter that Horgh was coming to the abyss in Jan beginning and a dude told he was on the same plane than him. Everything so far made sense from the rumours we gathered but the teaser is really taking forever especially when we know that 2 weeks ago only minor sound level adjustements remained to be done for the teaser.

Sorry I will speak in french but I'm not sure to be understandable in english for explain that ....

Je pense que le teaser est repoussé parce qu'il y a 3 parties si j'ai tout compris et qu'ils veulent les sortir à intervalle régulier, hors si le chant à pris du retard ils vont attendre un peu pour que les teaser suivant ne sorte pas 2 mois après le 1er ... Je garanti ma mon explication mais je crois qu'il y a tout de même une histoire de ce genre la dessous ....

i was so sure, that i will never ever need this language again, so i forgot it..maybe i should have learned..
well ill try it, i guess in half an hour ill know whats written there :puke:

ahh wait..when its about a text in really want to know, i think i can understand it a bit better :D
do u mean this:

"I think, that the teaser is postponed, because it consists of three parts, and if i got everything right, theay want to realese the parts in a period of time, one by one. By the way, if the recording of the voice is late, they want to wait a bit, for that the teaser isn't released ??two minus the first??...I garante for my explanation, but i think, there are many excuses like that in this genre about reatards"

is this rigth so far?

and in german:
" Ich glaube, dass der teaser verschoben wurde, weil er aus drei teilen besteht, und wenn ich alles richtig verstanden habe, wollen sie die teile in bestimmten abschnitten rausbringen. außerdem, wenn die aufnahme vom gesang verspätet ist, wollen sie noch ein bisschen warten, damit der teaser nicht ??zwei minus dem ersten?? gebracht wird...Ich garantiere für meine erklärung, aber ich glaube es gibt eine menge solcher geschichten über sowas und besonders in diesem genre mit verspätungen"

Supernova
I neither defend them, nor find worth behaving this paranoic fuss around upcoming album and mythic teaser wich is not stated in official update.

Sorry I will speak in french but I'm not sure to be understandable in english for explain that ....

Je pense que le teaser est repoussé parce qu'il y a 3 parties si j'ai tout compris et qu'ils veulent les sortir à intervalle régulier, hors si le chant à pris du retard ils vont attendre un peu pour que les teaser suivant ne sorte pas 2 mois après le 1er ... Je garanti ma mon explication mais je crois qu'il y a tout de même une histoire de ce genre la dessous ....

Arrrrrrrrrrgh.

but that still doesnt tell us when we are gonna get the first trailer
Do they plan to have only 3 weeks between the last trailer and the release of the album? Cuz if thats the case, we aint gonna get the first trailer for something like 2 months still, at least

but that still doesnt tell us when we are gonna get the first trailer
Do they plan to have only 3 weeks between the last trailer and the release of the album? Cuz if thats the case, we aint gonna get the first trailer for something like 2 months still, at least

That cant be true i tell you. If it is, then i will stop listen to Hypocrisy, lol. They cant do that.o_O

i worry thats true.
i guess they do the teasers, to make waiting easier. so maybe they care at least a bit about us :erk:
but something is wrong here, why does it take such a long time, to realese this fucking album?

du you think, they will give hypocrisy up after this album? this whole situation seems to be a final part in the band history to me...

i worry thats true.
i guess they do the teasers, to make waiting easier. so maybe they care at least a bit about us :erk:
but something is wrong here, why does it take such a long time, to realese this fucking album?

du you think, they will give hypocrisy up after this album? this whole situation seems to be a final part in the band history to me...

Dude it IS long to record and release an album, all the post-prod, label shit, stuff like that, very time consuming

Usually you can have a good 6 months between the first day in the studio and the release.

For instance, C-C went in studio for Evisceration plague on Sept 2008, and album released on Feb 3rd, thats about 6 months, more or less.

Now if Hypocrisy entered studio on Nov 2008, expect something like June or maybe July 2009, prolly longer than 6 months since there a gap of one month for the Pain's tour, so Peter is gonna begin post-prod only at the end of Feb.

so no, as far as Im concerned, nothing is wrong with the new album. Only thing that bugs me so far is the fact that Hypocrisy give so few information, we have no choice but to draw conclusions from online rumours/contacts.

Of course such thing can lead to unexpected wait and deceptions. Now should we expect the first trailer next week, or in 4 weeks?

But people, its hardly realistic to think we will get the album on April 2009.

May would be a miracle IMO

I agree, in a way, but thats a totally subjective point of view, yanno :)
We must try not to get frustrated with the whole thing, of course I have been annoyed as hell to see Peter putting the focus on PAIN for so long...but now we must be more patient than we never were, because now it feels like we have been hungry for 3 years and somebody just waved a big fucking cake in fron of us, so we wanna bite :)

Soon people...soon

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

:cry: