Next Hypocrisy Album

I dont like NB anymore. They release so much SHIT these days. Fuck the others, and release the Hypocrisy album/teaser instead.

yes shadoweagle, the teaser will be like a video diary and a making off, not a videoclip!
like we had lately for Behemoth's next album, or sanctification, or the 7 short teasers we has for Cannibal Corpse b4 the release of evisceration plague.

really i'm looking the forum every day for an update about the fuckin teaser...

fuck NB!!!!! and all the commercial shit

like the napalm album... "enemy of the music business"... hahaha

Well, NB's probably gonna coincide the release of those teasers with some major news about the album. First teaser may be released when or if they announce the completion of the album and the second when they reveal the tracklist, the title, the cover-art and the release date. Third would come out closer to the release, perhaps same time when they release a sample song.

the new Blast! magazine says something about the end of may for the upcoming release, no date yet but at least some news...

yeah june would be great, like in the first week, around peters birthday :D

if they will release a special edition i hope it will be better than the catch22 v2008 box...

what was special at the catch 22 box? i was too lazy to look for one..

well it is limited to 500, it comes with a certificate # and some cards with the catch22 images of the band and the album and stuff, nothign really exciting...

Peter don't tell me directly, but I've heard that when he will be back home (in 2 days) he will began the mix ....

Fuck yeah, a new hypocrisy album so soon, just like 4 months or, could this really be true?

and after the release there should be a big world tour or something like that

Aparently if the CD isn't finished before Pain goes back on tour with Nightwish, it will be delayed quite a bit... We can just hope now! (and I realy can't wait for them to tour, hope they tour europe before the end of the year!)