Next Hypocrisy Album

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

dont be so tease, GIVE IT NOWWW

Who could have thought that waiting for a teaser would be so tease...!

Wait....

Does that makes sense??

*dies*

:zombie:

so far this day fucking ROCKS
you guys should have seen the girl we are about to hire here...

A BOMB :heh:

now bring ze teaser

Everything is falling into place

muhuhahahahaha

Wacken...I dream of going there at least once.
About the 3 weeks, I agree with you that its too short if nothing of the post prod has been done yet. But maybe b4 the cynic campaign Peter has got time to begin so...you never know.

see, thats the prob, we are always in the dark, nothing left but speculations...
Or maybe it's not too short. After all Peter will mix and master it by himself so he doesn't need to send it to anyone else. And there's no any actual standard time post-production should take. Different bands need different time to mix and master their albums. For some big bands it may take a long time when they are polishing it to death. Also if music is diverse or epic and there's plenty of tracks it may take time.

But Hypocrisy isn't that big band and Peter doesn't need to polish the album too much (actually I would prefer a bit more rougher sound). And Hypocrisy isn't that diverse either and isn't about orchestrations or varied soundscapes but a brutal sonic assault with basic instruments. So I think he should be able to to finish the post-production before next Pain tour starts unless there's some big obstacles or he's vision about the sound of the album is blurred.

Or maybe it's not too short. After all Peter will mix and master it by himself so he doesn't need to send it to anyone else. And there's no any actual standard time post-production should take. Different bands need different time to mix and master their albums. For some big bands it may take a long time when they are polishing it to death. Also if music is diverse or epic and there's plenty of tracks it may take time.

But Hypocrisy isn't that big band and Peter doesn't need to polish the album too much (actually I would prefer a bit more rougher sound). And Hypocrisy isn't that diverse either and isn't about orchestrations or varied soundscapes but a brutal sonic assault with basic instruments. So I think he should be able to to finish the post-production before next Pain tour starts unless there's some big obstacles or he's vision about the sound of the album is blurred.

kinda logical but still all speculations
only time will tell us
and time is a fucking bitch of doom