Next Hypocrisy Album

could be yes (they are hitting the roads again in less than 3 weeks), he didn't really want to talk about hypocrisy when I talked to him, so I just caried on asking questions about Pain.

Not rly. I saw this on Pains blogg site. "Bye bye, fly fly?

21 Feb 15.41 2009

Pain, Brother Firetribe and all crew in front of the tourbus in Barcelona this last day. Try to find out who is sober in this picture and who is not....?

It's the last show at the tour tonight. Bye bye, this blog will re-open again next time we hit the roads."

http://www.mobilblogg.nu/pain/2009/02/21/15:41:26/bye_bye_fly_fly.html

So, they arent touring atm :)

Peter once said in a interview that, when its time for Pain, its time for Pain! And when the time comes for Hypocrisy, then its time for Hypocrisy! Simple. So, we have to wait.
Right know, its Pain time, and it has been for some years now. As we all know.

so basically Peter has 3 weeks to complete the post prod of the next album else its gonna suffer another delay of at least a month.

meh
dont get your hopes too high they say, then you wont be disapointed.
well at least it means that we are gonna get the first teaser in the next 3 weeks...hopefully.

:loco:

dont get your hopes too high they say, then you wont be disapointed.

i think it is silly, that some people think that pessimism is a garantee for intelligence. the reality looks like this:
climbing a letter u can of course fall off, but if u will never climb it again, u will never reach your aim

ps: i dont mean you, i mean it generally

and fuck Nightwish

I remember chanting that at some point.... Ah yeah! Wacken 2005 while waiting for Hateshpere in the tent! :lol:

Anyways, i doubt peter will be able to pull of the post production of an album within 3 weeks. But then again it is peter so god knows....

Gimme that teaser naow plx ....in dire need for it!

Wacken...I dream of going there at least once.
About the 3 weeks, I agree with you that its too short if nothing of the post prod has been done yet. But maybe b4 the cynic campaign Peter has got time to begin so...you never know.

see, thats the prob, we are always in the dark, nothing left but speculations...