Where are :

Lumitlavi?
PainInFlames?
Firefest?
Sham?
etc etc

all the old skool hypocrisy forum members

its the fucking grand conjuration!!!

Kinda ironic that when i state that i've been lurking these forums for 2 years now.... :')

But i know how it feels. Missing your etlist buddies ? XD

etlist, the hell is that??? you meant elitist or something like that?

I have the virus nostalgia...
I remember when WARPATH leaked..I was at school by then, I had to wait until I was home to listen to it.

longest 3 hours in my life..UNTIL NOW :p

Sorry yeah i did mean Elitist...

I just hope i'll get the same rush out of the new album as the one i got from Virus. I remember it verry well ...driving on my bike to the city (20 km!) And blasting Virus for my first real listen to it. Holy shit that was like pure fricking adrenaline. I drove that distance in like 40 minutes XD.

hahahah!! finally today is the day!!!... although i'm not a great fan of virus, when i listened to warpath i was shocked... that scream at the beginning... man, the first time i heared that... shit!!!

can't find the teaser!!! :Smokin::zombie:o_O:puke:

hahahah relax man, i think we'll be noticed by the forum instead by the fuckin NB page

I actually think the teaser won't come out today but soon perhaps. Maybe it was a tentative plan to release it today but NB changed it or Denis Goria wasn't fully aware of Nuclear Blast's intentions when he post that. Or he knows but just teased with us.

Ah yes the great counting of posts. Nothing is better to flex your e-peen.

Now for the love of god and everything else that is unholy...TEASER PLX

Maybe I am wrong, but everything that happens here concerning teaser is a big piece of bull shit.
Today is the 27th of Fabruary and NB still have published nothing (I repeat N O T H I N G) about either teaser's coming or teaser itself.
You may post here as much as you can, you may type here untill your fingers will broke your keyboard, but nothing will happen and nothing will give us stict and truthful info about the fuckin' New Hypocrisy Album.

Cheers!

Shamateur, you just broke our dream :(.

Nah lol , i know how bands are. I mean i used to be a big ass poster in the Fear Factory forums. Now Fear Factory wrote a briliant song called Cyberwaste... i therefore quote "Nothing You Say , Maters To Us" .