Next Hypocrisy Album

I soooo hope for another song in the style of Slippin' Away, Paled Empty Sphere, Drained. They're fucking brilliant

compare this forum with the others: there are a lot more people around in the forums of dan, opeth, bloodbath, what do i know. is it worth it for peter checking a forum with max. 20 hypocrisy fans? i wouldn't come here either, if i were him.

compare this forum with the others: there are a lot more people around in the forums of dan, opeth, bloodbath, what do i know. is it worth it for peter checking a forum with max. 20 hypocrisy fans? i wouldn't come here either, if i were him.

Make that 21 then.....

Anyways can't wait for the next album. I seriously hope Peter will be doing some proper death metal songs again. Virus was a good album if you ask me so i wouldn't mind if he continued down that line.

dude I could reverse the whole situation
If Hypocrisy would not be a silent whisper from the past + members of the band would come and talk here sometimes, there WOULD be much more people than this around

I remember in 2004-2005 during the Arrival and Virus era, things were moving here, at least more than now

Announce a new Hypocrisy album and have Mikael or Horgh or PETER himself here from times to times and Im sure we will be short on beer soon enough ;)

I guess there are many of us die hard Hypocrisy fans lurking on the background as guests, just too lazy to register.

I am eagerly waiting on the new Hypocrisy albulm, or at least some official word about it. Although, I am very happy to go and mosh my neck into oblivion next week when Pain will play a gig in Hellsinki. :headbang:

I found the video! :danceboy:

So april 2009 it is ( 6:52) !!
6 months to go...:Smokin:

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw that a while ago

I dont think (I mean REALLY dont think) that we should still expect this, its still 100% PAIN time + the tour starting in Jan-Feb...

unless you tell me Hypocrisy will be in THE ABYSS very soon like Nov how the fuck could we get a new Hypo in 6 months????

but the new hypocrisy was recorded last summer !!!!
so I think it's ok for april :)

and furthermore the Pain headline tour will not go on and on during weeks !!!

Mousse, we need your sources about the fact that the album IS recorded
Only then will I believe it...not to discredit you or anything but just to be sure and also check out the credibility of the source itself!