Next Hypocrisy Album

last end of summer just guitars (and voices ?)

thing is, if Mikael only came to the abyss during November, how could Peter record guitars for Mikael songs during summer? That hardly make any sense. The way I understood it, bass and guitars were recorded during November/december 2008, but the update is a bit unclear

not sure if I understand your question but....

VIDEO teaser, which mean we maybe have video footages of Peter and crew in the abyss talking about the recording process, way it will sound, stuff like that, with music from the next album playing in the background, yanno.

We might even get a glimpse of Peter recording vocals in the booth :heh:

BRING IT ON I SAY

one the one hand im happy to know it, i dont want to think what was, if i werent bored and thought of looking in some forums. i would have got to know it maybe in a month? :zombie:

one the other hand i want be able to conzentrate on the tests in school this week :err:

Last time according to my job and specialty it is rather easier for me to talk with the foreign mariners about navigation, cargo operations and ship's manoeuvring in open sea then to talk with simple guys on musical forum. Huh. Any way, I wait for this teaser too, no matter what it means. :))

Last time according to my job and specialty it is rather easier for me to talk with the foreign mariners about navigation, cargo operations and ship's manoeuvring in open sea then to talk with simple guys on musical forum. Huh. Any way, I wait for this teaser too, no matter what it means. :))

Hahaha

blinded? :lol:
http://hypocrisy.tv/
or is it already known but i just get to know it at last?

Well, those pages are pretty fucked up at the moment. Tried with couple different browsers, but for instance the front page is showing some errors.

The latest update I can dig up is the following (it was published before the Holidays):

hi hypo-crazy people

hasnt been to much going on for the past year or so, so it hasn't make sense to update...but now things are looking up:)

michael came to the abyss the other day and between me and him we have 13 songs done, and horgh will come to studio begining of jan and crack the drums on it..

just wanted to let you know that we still breathing. we´ll keep you updated from now on with the prossess of the making of the new album..
have a ugly x-mas and happy new year!!

peter t/ and hypocrisy|||1||

*destroys him*

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:cry: