Next live tour

zakk_hate_me_666 said:
an old man fashioning a kayak out of a log

2 points for the Wayne's World 2 reference! @thread topic: I was hoping they could get a spot on the second stage of Gigantour. It's not out of the question. But more important than when we will next see them live is when we will get the new album and when we ill get a live DVD

Yes... every thread becomes better with Waynes World 2 references!

My first pick... I'd like to see Circus Maximus opening. That would be aaamazing. Or maybe a tour with some other neoclassical/power dudes. Remember that band Delta that posted their demo here a long time ago? They friggin' rock!

MorphineChild205 said:
I'd love to see "An Evening With Symphony X." Two sets, 4 hours.

But then they would not sell tickets if they did an entire tour alone. Get a support that is both good and somewhat popular like Iced Earth, Stratovarius or Sonata Arctica

Metropolis Part 2 said:
Get a support that is both good and somewhat popular like Iced Earth
:D
music_jam.gif

I have to say it, though, if BG tours with Symphony X, I hope they don't play stuff from A Night at the Opera.

What the hell happened with that album?

I have some songs from it on their live album...and wow, it sounds like Hansi woke up on the wrong side of the bed the day he wrote those lyrics. I was very disappointed.

Am I the only person who didn't like that album?

I wish SX would make a tour/gig in June.. Me and my friends are off on a roadtrip between DC->Vegas.. and to see SX would just be the highlight of the whole trip.

One can always dream =)